HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

I don't know why you're hating it, I loved the bright colour combo. In the end, you never missed which your car was. It's not like one of the later seasons when half the grid was various shades of Grey with a bit of red or orange...

25 year old me is scratching my eyes out wondering how 16 year old me was ok with running something so :poop: still have a soft spot for that color combo but nowadays I could do so much better
same with ART, lol. improved in later seasons at least

and ART would take part if we were to re-run. I also keep contact with some of the guys, Millsy, Mark, Tim, they would probably join back too

I reckon I'd get a few 2KF1 boys back for it
But ultimately, I think that we proved the series can be enjoyed by a wide range of people, we'll find the extras easily.

Though please if it does happen expect mid June at the earliest when I hopefully pass my exams

Yeah on GP4, I see no reason to change that aspect.
Uhh, I'm in two minds about the car shapes. On one hand, yeah, I want to keep it open it was a great aspect of the series. On the other hand, it is so ****ing tedious making all the different shapes work omg
I'd want to find like a handful of different shapes to sort of work with as a base if I restricted it, which I can't say I would, so I guess yeah it's still open?

I might have to make it like, I need working files, I don't want to be spending hours getting models and skins in the game too often.

Last edited:
Uhh, I'm in two minds about the car shapes. On one hand, yeah, I want to keep it open it was a great aspect of the series. On the other hand, it is so ****ing tedious making all the different shapes work omg
I'd want to find like a handful of different shapes to sort of work with as a base if I restricted it, which I can't say I would, so I guess yeah it's still open?

I might have to make it like, I need working files, I don't want to be spending hours getting models and skins in the game too often.
Just do what's easiest for you, 11 different shapes is gonna be a pain

WHAAAT? FFG IS BACK Nice, Falcon Motorsport is ready
If we will only have managers, then it could be also a manager game so, you will manage also the drivers... last few games had so little participate numbers
:D

Last edited:

Will it be something like 2-3 car model to choose from 90s 2-3 from 2000 2-3 from 201* and 1 from 202* ?
Or will it be something like 1 car from every era 90 upwards to choose?
@kedy89 I saw that you released the 2018 mod... I would probably use it then if it is not a problem... Can you send the model file and the skin file so it can be painted and viewed probably in zmodeler ?

Last edited:
Will it be something like 2-3 car model to choose from 90s 2-3 from 2000 2-3 from 201* and 1 from 202* ?
i can suggest a good middle ground being, Aidan picks 2-3 shapes max that he can make work in game reliably

most likely it will be template car(s) such as the ones used in GPGSL
3rI56sx.png

QRwajgv.png

Last edited:
i can suggest a good middle ground being, Aidan picks 2-3 shapes max that he can make work in game reliably

most likely it will be template car(s) such as the ones used in GPGSL
3rI56sx.png

QRwajgv.png
would be a shame as imo one of the most iconic parts of FFG is the diverse grid with all kinds of car shapes, but it being a pain in the bum to get it work it's also fully understandable

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.