HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

I miss the days when Manager looked like this
1649795275338.png

Somehow I managed to get Heidfeld onto the Podium in this race, despite it being my debut and therefore having an undeveloped car!

Ukraine is totally winning
Even if they stand still for 3 minutes they will win :roflmao:
Eurovision has been political like that ever since they robbed Željko Joksimović :(

I'm even willing to bet on it and I never do betting

Let's see what your race teams actually look like using the Dall-E AI image generator :roflmao:

The pictures will look amazing from afar, but don't spend too much time looking at them in detail. A prize for whoever gets a picture of a race car that has something vaguely close to what your livery actually is.
screenshot_20220616-092423.png

Let's see what your race teams actually look like using the Dall-E AI image generator :roflmao:

The pictures will look amazing from afar, but don't spend too much time looking at them in detail. A prize for whoever gets a picture of a race car that has something vaguely close to what your livery actually is.
View attachment 574794
Screenshot_2022-06-16-12-55-07-822.jpg

I mean it has black, orange and white, just inverted the main colours..

Hi all,
My question is who would like to play a game similiar to the FFG.
You would own a team (1 team 2-3 cars) no commentary only video, in RF2 engine...
We will not use the same method like in rf1 manager game. It was too random... I can also edit engine hp and tyre grip ... Drivers minstat would be 95. (It means your speed stat can only vary 5 points if you have 100 speed from 95-100) but the stat system would be similiar like in Milos's manager game

like = Want to play

I need to know if its worth to start testing the RF2 thing

Last edited:
Hi all,
My question is who would like to play a game similiar like the FFG.
You would own a team (1 team 2-3 cars) no commentary only video, in RF2 engine...
We will not use the same method like in rf1 manager game. It was too random... I can also edit engine hp and tyre grip ... Drivers minstat would be 95. (It means your speed stat can only vary 5 points if you have 100 speed from 95-100) but the stat system would be similiar like in Milos's manager game

like = Want to play

I need to know if its worth to start testing the RF2 thing
Did someone use the word "game"? I'm in.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back