HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

I've forgotten to be around enough to mention this:

If anyone wants to do FFG, that's the actual FFG, not the sprint races, get in touch with me.
I can't foresee myself doing it any time soon (if ever) and the place looks a bit bare at the moment.

The Automobilista game has been launched. Sign up for it here
@Millsy24 @Sasha Jednak @Lesley Buurlage @Aidan Keranen @kedy89 @rubaru @TTupsi @oorjit07

While you are working out your racing simulation, I've been thinking a lot about the Race Department Wars and Rock Paper Scissors. Maybe even combining them into one game. Any interest?
Using RPS to determine winners of a territorial fight in a War of RD match is where the game started. Definitely go for it!

Since this whole "social distancing" thing started, I can honestly say I haven't literally bumped into anyone accidentally. It is like everyone is watching for others around them when walking and realizing who should go first and how to maintain a proper distance from others. Now...can we perhaps follow these rules on the highways and stop being asshats out there?

Since this whole "social distancing" thing started, I can honestly say I haven't literally bumped into anyone accidentally. It is like everyone is watching for others around them when walking and realizing who should go first and how to maintain a proper distance from others. Now...can we perhaps follow these rules on the highways and stop being asshats out there?
I have found it interesting how people are all of a sudden able to practise good hygiene, personal space, and just good common sense. All basic stuff that we all should've been doing all along, but it's taken an inevitable global virus to scare people into action

I have found it interesting how people are all of a sudden able to practise good hygiene, personal space, and just good common sense. All basic stuff that we all should've been doing all along, but it's taken an inevitable global virus to scare people into action
Which of course will be forgotten as soon as governments relax restrictions...

1587115283842.png

I'm taking part in the RD GT Championship , with the first race tomorrow night. If I were to stream it from my perspective would you guys want to watch?

Like: Yes
Love: Yes but a different rating

Unfortunately the stream cut out about 25 minutes from the end. I finished 13th in the end after a spin after contact with someone at The Loop.

With the complete locked down in France, I realized that what of the thing I missed the most is Football :D

Champions League coming in August.. Oh dear I can't wait !

I also realized that my next forum HAS to be a Football game. I have been thinking of a way to make it possible for years now and I now have something. There are so many issues with a Football game that finding something to solve them all is a really difficult task.

• Players management and database : How many per team ? How about the tactics ? How to make it as simple as possible ? How to make it fair for those who know Football and those who don't ? Transfers ?
• Competition format : Domestic competitions or Continental ones ? How many ? Championship only ? How to handle the calendar ? How to handle matchs easily ? Which kind of team to play ? How about AI teams ?
• "Upgrades/Market/Sponsor" system : What to do between each update ? Buys ? Rewards ? Money ? Training ? Number system ? "Technology" value ?

Well, now I have an answer to each of these questions. I think I've finally found something cool. To sum up, it would be a Champions League only oriented game with the best European teams and over simplified team's roster with just 7 players (1 Goalkeeper, 2 defenders, 2 midfielders, 2 forwards). With always those goals in mind : It has to be realistic. It has to be historical. It has to go fast from season to season. But most of it, it has to be SIMPLE and "light". The least time consuming for managers, easy to handle, but deep and of course fun !

However, before launching anything I would like to know, once more, your preferences about several things :
1/ The start year ? 2010 ? 2000 ? 1990 ? Something really old school like 1970 ?
2/ Which team do you like the most between all of these : Bayern / Arsenal / Man. United / Liverpool / Chelsea / Milan / Internazionale / Juventus / Barcelona / Real Madrid. Make me a top 3 :thumbsup:

If you like the idea and you should be interested when the time comes, answer those 2 questions in PM. I won't make it happen next week, it's more a way to take the temperature ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%