HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Before posting the picks, I would notify you all about the rules update:
no longer did I use the scorinator, I will use Tom mink Indianapolis auto racing as my simulation tool.
there will also no longer have what if entries. the picks will consists only the racers who actually entered the 500 that year,no matter did they attempted to qualify for not.
also, each chassis combinations will have different quali speed,drivers will add/deduct the speed,but I will never tell you about the exact value.

Progress is slow since I'm hella busy at the moment but I can definitely give you a peek...
Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.27 - 00.28.38.02.png

Hey y'all! Sorry for the absence lately, busy weekend! Anyways, the race will be tonight around 7:30 UK time. I've sent you the results for your upgrades, some are good, some are... Well, unlucky :p I won't be able to do the commentary tonight due to sickness, but the race will be streamed anyways on twitch again. The plan for next week will be the dillemas/events so we can get that rolling, which also opens up for more Role-Playing and decisions! Think this will be the progression-model (A new feature after every race, so we can see the impacts step by step) If you are not able to join the live-stream, the race will be uploaded again, like last time.

Raceinfo:

12 hours @ Riverside.

15 minutes Quali
50 Minutes-ish race. (real-time)

Local time (in-game) 2pm-2am

Wish you all the best of luck, and hope to see some good racing from your drivers! I'll be back with the commentary next race :inlove:

News:
I have to invalidate tonights race, simply too buggy. We had cars flying around with over 400 km/h, have to look into if it's a mistake from my side, or the upgrade-tool. Soooorry for the delay. But we don't want it that stupid ;)

I'll probably redo the race on Tuesday, and I'll look into what went wrong and do some more testing tomorrow! Hope you understand :inlove:

Sorry if this us harsh, but i honestly dont see the point of the game. Its not managing, its a lottery. And i havent seen a positive change compared to the fiest test.

-
Anyway:

Pagenaud
Newgarden
Castroneves

Chevrolet

Tan gives DTK Racing car debut at Knockhill
Lian Tan of car #43 has driven the new DTK machine for the first time, celebrating its "amazing" handling and "world beating" livery.
View attachment 301721 View attachment 301722View attachment 301724 View attachment 301723

Sunette Bones was similarly impressed. "The Yellow and Black is a Race Department staple colour cheme for DTK, and I'm glad to be driving for such a successful team." It remains to be seen as to whether playing Marshmello through the team radio for the whole race is a good idea.
PewDiePie and Fornite this is a combination

First race in the books!
So, first race is done for, you can watch it there^
There's a little sound issue in the start, but it got fixed. Also, I forgot to turn on the PC-fan, so a few spots with a little lag. All in all, a good race, with some noob-commentary, as it should be! Enjoy!

The standings will be below:

Driver Standings: (Don't mind the arrows, was testing the page earlier)
Driver-Standing-Race-1.png
Team Standings: (Logos will be added)
Team-Standings-Race-1.png

I like the race format... But i i pref real drivers in or custom drivers like it was in rd formula manager game, also would be good if the calendar was voted by the managers... Im looking at this game from shadows and it can be that I will bring Falcon for season 1

Last edited by a moderator:
What? I cannot hold thos anymore. I quit

You do this every time something doesn't go your way. You did it with RD Formula Manager and Forum Legacy Manager. Please...just keep working on it, take the CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, and improve upon it. But seriously, there isn't much for us to do as players besides picking drivers and engines. Is there a development program? Any reward for doing well in the race? As it stands (and as evidenced by your first race), there is nothing to help us decide which drivers will do well.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.