HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Get well soon Stepho.

No more night races please. So hard to follow. :D

It was a very mixed race for Silver Sage Racing. Gray had a fantastic result. He kept his cool against Rodrigues and kept his podium well.

Hall though, his lack of pace is a serious problem and the team is trying to figure out what is the reason.

A very strong result for us once again. Nagini ran in the top 5 all race long, and we hope she continues to make progress up the field till we're on the podium. Kishi did well all race and scored an extremely strong result in only his second year of car racing, so we are extremely happy with 6th.

tv
Hey guys, made a new front page with the basics so far. I'll be adding new rules ad features on that page, and also post it here ofc. I'll be adding pictures and so later, right now I'm focusing on the Events-update. I'm about to send you your budget after the race, so if you wanna upgrade even more, send me a message latest Friday before the Mugello race which is Saturday evening. :) I think I'll be able to commentate on it, so join on twitch if you have the time :D

The race @ Riverside is here! :

Have fun :inlove:

Red Night
"Congratulations to winners and podium finishers. Our data was erased, so we couldn't remember our finishing position until we found backup video posted by league owner." :D

Ivanovich: Q-12, R-7
"I am very happy with my race pace, after struggling in qualy session we made a good start and worked our way up. Team did a good job before this race to improve on issues we had in last race and we shoed it worked on race day. Looking forward to Mugello."

Paris: Q-9, R-15
"Yeah, I don't know what to say. Car was very good in qualifying, but balance was completely off in race. Hope to bounce back in Mugello."

Hey guys, sorry about the wait, but FFGSC has just sort of been superseded. I'm most of the way through the regulations, and once they're done it'll be posted out and we'll be underway in no time.

Welp, seeing as PewDiePie literally ended the Subscribe to Pewdiepie movement 3 days after the DTK car reveal, we've had to go for a bit of a rebrand.
upload_2019-5-6_20-42-51.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back