HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Raceinfo:
Soooo lads. This is it, the first race! I'm hyped!

The race will start around 8pm UTC +1 (UK-time).
It will be live-streamed on Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/stephoslash)
The race will consist of 15 minutes of qualifying and then a 30 minutes-ish race.
12 Laps. Points for top 10.

Now, I want to remind you, that this game is build on long-term development of teams and drivers, so don't give up if you have signed some of the worse drivers ;) See it as an oppotunity to invest in the car next week, or save some money for the new drivers available next season.
After the race, I will post the standings (in spoiler of course) and a link for the race, in case you cant watch it live. I will also send you a message with updated finances.

Tomorrow or maybe Sunday, I will release the guide for car-upgrades, so we can get started on that. If all goes well, events/dilemmas will be up and running before the next race as well.

Anyways! Hope you all have a good race tonight, and a great weekend too. Wish you all the best of luck!
welp i just watched and i want to say 1 thing
holy frick my team is garbage!!!

After race messages from NPRacing
Rojek finished 7. and drove some points home to the team.
"I'm pleased with a 7. place! The car felt awesome, and found a good rythem and a good speed, overall i'm pleased" Says a happy Rojek.
Gehring finished 11. and just outside the the points.
"I dont know what happen, Rojek just found the speed and I just couldn't to be honest, i'm a bit disappointed." Says Gehring who shooked his head when got out of the car.

"I think the team did a great job, we got some points to the team, but we still have something to look at breifing, but after that we will focus on the next race!" Says teamleader Peter Elgaard

The team would like to gratulate Illusion Racing on the victory and Online Racing on the podiums!

First race in the books!
So, first race is done for, you can watch it there^
There's a little sound issue in the start, but it got fixed. Also, I forgot to turn on the PC-fan, so a few spots with a little lag. All in all, a good race, with some noob-commentary, as it should be! Enjoy!

The standings will be below:

Driver Standings: (Don't mind the arrows, was testing the page earlier)
Driver-Standing-Race-1.png
Team Standings: (Logos will be added)
Team-Standings-Race-1.png

Last edited:
so, even though i've spend the last 2 weeks working in gp4 builder i just can't get the FGSC template to look properly, my car is orange but in the builder it's displayed as a dark green, like only the green and blue colors are displayed instead of full RGB

Hey everyone,
Decided to do an update related with my UE4 game which I showcased here about a year ago. Haven't really been working on it since but coming back to it now for my end of high school project made me realize how much this community helped me expand my programming skills, especially in game development.
It started off with Tobi's excel spreadsheet for GPTCC. I was hooked with what could be done in excel and VB and started adding my own things improving it. Helped me learn the fundamentals of C# and C/C++ a lot easier. But then I wanted to make games that I'd run here. And, I always wanted to have the best game here, so I'd try quite hard to make it good (FFG being the benchmark). Never had the right mindset to beat FFG :roflmao:, but ended up learning a ton of stuff about windows forms (for my first game, which I started here) and UE4 (the game I showed last year) on my own. And I'm looking to get a career as a game dev later down the line.
So I felt obligated to stop by and thank you all! :) (I'll also add a feature for this sub in the documentation for my project)

Tl;dr: Realized how much making games for this sub helped my programming skills so felt the need to stop by and thank you all!

PS: Glad to see FFG got back on its feet too, even if not in it's original form. I won't be taking part though, as I've got a lot on my plate these days.

Assetto Corsa seems exciting except they don't do much mistakes. Yet, enjoyable to watch and your commentating/camerawork is great! UI is also makes it nice to follow everything.

I wonder why some drivers lost tremendously at the pitstops though. They all must have gone for similar strategies, what was the difference? If it is about the box positions, it should be addressed imo.

We are happy to lead the Gentlemen's Division of the championship! :D

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 40 12.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 35 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 42 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 39 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 109 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 187 58.8%