Resource icon

Tracks High Force v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hopefully a small issue, but whenever I try the course, I get the wrong way notice, no matter which direction I take. It persists independent of what starting location I pick. Any clues as to what might be causing this?

Hopefully a small issue, but whenever I try the course, I get the wrong way notice, no matter which direction I take. It persists independent of what starting location I pick. Any clues as to what might be causing this?
I think this may be because the AI line is broken on most spawn points IIRC.

I had similar issues on several other maps, I found out the best way to get rid of it was just install this rather than troubleshoot every time:

Just drive Middleton to Stanhope to Langdon beck IRL, was brilliant fun, the mod definitely helped me enjoy it more and reduced the risk of rolling my car down the Moors

Cheers to Brun and co
Edit: forgot to mention, reckon some of the roads were a fair bit bumpier than the mod

Last edited:
I need help I went to open the Intermediate Series 3 career mode in Content Manager and the content manager closes and does not open the game, I tried to open Assetto Corsa through the game's original launcher and when opening the following error message "assetto corsa errors: with content highforce, highforce, highforce, highforce, highforce, view log for details" then I entered the content manager settings and in the content/tracks tab I saw that there was the track "High Force" and I opened the game directly by her and the game opened, but in career mode and directly through the game launch it didn't happen, what could be happening?

Last edited:
Hi, Sorry... newbee here, When I open the highforce rar there seems to be no files inside the rar unlike other rars. i can click unpack to tracks and it completes but no added files appear. hmmmm any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. i have managed to install other tracks, I've driven those roads so very excited to get it running. - Cheers

Just drive Middleton to Stanhope to Langdon beck IRL, was brilliant fun, the mod definitely helped me enjoy it more and reduced the risk of rolling my car down the Moors

Cheers to Brun and co
Edit: forgot to mention, reckon some of the roads were a fair bit bumpier than the mod
haha.
Hi, Sorry... newbee here, When I open the highforce rar there seems to be no files inside the rar unlike other rars. i can click unpack to tracks and it completes but no added files appear. hmmmm any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. i have managed to install other tracks, I've driven those roads so very excited to get it running. - Cheers

Attachments

• rar.JPG
    rar.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 60
Hi just discovered this looks amazing does it have hartside pass hill climb on it from Penrith up to the hartside cafe? If not hope you can extend out to alston and down that pass

Please add leyburn to hawes to devils bridge over lake Windermere to ulswater via (kirkstone pass) will happily donate for this to keep getting added to well done!

Last edited:
I guess because what you requested would amount to several year's work.

Your post sounded like brun could just:
1. Open Google Maps
2. Select 60km of new roads
3. Press 'Copy'
4. Open AC
5. Press 'Paste'
6. Do a little happydance

Rather than the reality, which would be more like:
1. Spend 6 months researching the area and collecting reference photos / videos
2. Lock himself away in a darkened room for 2 years painstakingly creating new roads and environment
3. Release revised track
4. Wait for emails / PMs requesting 2-way traffic and/or extra roads

Just a guess from a fellow track maker, though.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.