Resource icon

Tracks High Force v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have got most of the buildings textured and more detailed, but wanted to get the rest done before updating. Been busy with other stuff lately though.

Might push the invisible walls back a bit in the open areas, but don't have any plans to make more of it driveable.
not planning more than 50km drivable ? Wow rude.

Joke aside, super glad to hear news about it.
Your track has a very special and unique vibe to it. One that makes me plug the T500 again !

Are there any plans for sheeps ? :D

I'd like to see some of the invisible walls pushed back a lot as well. Been having fun on this map for a while but I will admit to getting mighty frustrated when I can't pull into a layby or drive to take a cool pic because I keep smacking into invisible walls that are about 1m from the road edge.

Why push walls back you should not be hitting them. Oh I see to take pictures, each to their own I guess. Why do people sunday drive in a sim. I don't get it.

Looking forward to any update when it comes. More TLC and more TCL

Last edited:
Why push walls back you should not be hitting them. Oh I see to take pictures, each to their own I guess. Why do people sunday drive in a sim. I don't get it.

Looking forward to any update when it comes. More TLC and more TCL
because it is a simulator, meaning you can simulate real life. ifd that be crusin around slow or driving like a dickhead. thats your choice. and thats the great thing about sims

haha slow-ish driving is where VR starts to fall apart a bit imo. That's when your brain starts to expect to "feel" things based on IRL past experience but don't, thus the nausea kicks in/immersion decreases/both.

Racing quickly in VR? hell yeah, i don't do that IRL so my body isn't expecting anything, thus it feels great.

Don't know if thats the real reason slow speed stuff makes me more likely to experience nausea or not, literally just making stuff up. But doesn't stop me enjoying this track at sedate speeds :)

Last edited:
Can't wait to try this, i live about 30 minutes away from high force and have drove the roads myself a couple of times. Be good to see how good it feels, i have high hopes seeing all the positive reviews. And bruns expertise of course ;) Thanks!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.