[HELP REQUEST] Can't put wipers on automatic.

I have no idea what to do to make them work. I have binded my right & left joypad on "Wipers Speed Increase" and "Decrease" and when I try to press those buttons in game, the wipers just move once and then stop. I've tried every buttons related to wipers and all they do is a single wipe action.

I need it to be automatic. Please, help me guys. I'm new to this and it's kinda hard to understand what I'm doing wrong.
I have Sol & CPS installed in CM.

I have no idea what to do to make them work. I have binded my right & left joypad on "Wipers Speed Increase" and "Decrease" and when I try to press those buttons in game, the wipers just move once and then stop. I've tried every buttons related to wipers and all they do is a single wipe action.

I need it to be automatic. Please, help me guys. I'm new to this and it's kinda hard to understand what I'm doing wrong.
I have Sol & CPS installed in CM.
If you want to control the wipers manually via buttons, you need to set the wiper mode to "external wiper control":
1670832236193.png

If you want the wipers to start/stop depending on the weather, use the "automatic wiper control" mode.

If you want to control the wipers manually via buttons, you need to set the wiper mode to "external wiper control":
View attachment 622911
If you want the wipers to start/stop depending on the weather, use the "automatic wiper control" mode.
Already try. Doesn't work:
In -2 mode, when I press the speed decrease, the wipers wipe 3 times & stop. When I press speed increase, they wipe once and stop.
The only thing working is -1 but it's automatic. I want to have the control over the wipers :(

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back