Help needed with setting FFB correctly (very confused)

I recently got a Fanatec CSL DD and McLaren GT2 wheel and am very confused what I am supposed to set and where to use FFB correctly. Any help or tips much appreciated!

Q1) I downloaded 'Maurice FanaLab Profiles - 1.69.7 - ACC 1.9 Update' which includes a 'ffb_custom_settings.txt' as well as bunch of car profiles for Fanalab, can I use 'rFuktor Daniel V80 for belt 2-5Nm's 'ffb_custom_settings.txt' instead or will this mess things up?

Q2) Why does Maurice provide a Fanalab profile for every car AND an 'ffb_custom_settings.txt' file but rFuktor only provides an 'ffb_custom_settings.txt file? Is one more realistic than the other?

Q3) Should Dynamic FFB Preview be enabled in Fanalab with Maurice's profiles and my hardware?

Thank you :)

rFuktor Daniel V80 for belt 2-5Nm
# Base/Fanalab:
# SEN: Auto
# FFB: 100%
# FFS: Peak
# NDP: 22%
# NFR: 9%
# NIN: 2%
# INT: OFF
# FEI: 30% - 60%
# FOR: 100%
# SPR: 100%
# DPR: 100%
# BLI: OFF

Last edited:
I recently got a Fanatec CSL DD and McLaren GT2 wheel and am very confused what I am supposed to set and where to use FFB correctly. Any help or tips much appreciated!

Q1) I downloaded 'Maurice FanaLab Profiles - 1.69.7 - ACC 1.9 Update' which includes a 'ffb_custom_settings.txt' as well as bunch of car profiles for Fanalab, can I use 'rFuktor Daniel V80 for belt 2-5Nm's 'ffb_custom_settings.txt' instead or will this mess things up?

Q2) Why does Maurice provide a Fanalab profile for every car AND an 'ffb_custom_settings.txt' file but rFuktor only provides an 'ffb_custom_settings.txt file? Is one more realistic than the other?

Q3) Should Dynamic FFB Preview be enabled in Fanalab with Maurice's profiles and my hardware?

Thank you :)
Daniels Custom are the original files and matched to the different bases (powers). As far as I know the files from Daniel that Maurice uses are only related to the dd2. So it won't work for your base

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.