HELP!!! Game Crashed "Analog Instruments of Formula Hybrid 2021 might be broken"

Hey,
recently I had to reset my pc, so I made a backup folder of my content in assetto corsa.
Now I wanted to setup my content again.
I basiclly just copy and pasted all my cars, tracks etc. into the new location where I installed assetto corsa.
I had some steering wheel and add-on mods for the rss formula hybrid 2021.
But everytime I want to drive this car i get the error message "Game Crashed - Analog instruments of Formula Hybrid 2021 might be broken".
Does someone know where this comes from?
I had the idea that something is wrong because of the new installation of my game.
So I wanted to setup my rss fh 2021 again. I unpack the original zip from race sim studio.
I copy and pasted the liverys in my skin folder and the add-ons and steering wheel mods.
I brought the ext_config files togehter from the original livery and the add-ons and steering wheel mods. everything is how i set it up when I first did it, but now I get this error message everytime. If someone know a solution that would be awesome, I can also send the error or crash report logs from assetto corsa if this helps. just message me on discord (Wickd#8355) or reply to the post so I can send them.
I appreciate any help or suggestions!
unknown.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back