Helicorsa

Apps Helicorsa 0.7b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks a lot! :thumbsup:

Problem is solved by deleting the file \Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\apps\helicorsa.ini

The file was empty. When restarting, and file is absent, is is automatically recreated.

Great app indeed. Can't leave without it :thumbsup:

i don't have a apps-folder inside cfg. like some other guys also don't have.
how can i delete helicorsa.ini if it doesn't excist? there is no helicorsa.ini and there is no \apps\ folder there's only \Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\ NO APPS FOLDER

how can i get helicorsa to work???

Are you sure you installed the app correctly in game ?
Does Helicorsa appear in the General Options in order to be activated ?
Does Helicorsa appear in the right menu ingame ( if first activated in the General Options ? )

I don't know if it has its importance, but are you on 3 screens or one only or VR ?

Are you sure you installed the app correctly in game ?
Does Helicorsa appear in the General Options in order to be activated ?
Does Helicorsa appear in the right menu ingame ( if first activated in the General Options ? )

I don't know if it has its importance, but are you on 3 screens or one only or VR ?

i do have oculusrift but i don't use it for AC (makes me dizzy)
i have a 1 screen setup. by installing it correctly, i suppose you mean placing the folders/files in the correct location? yes i did that.
it does not show up in general options to be activated (not visible at all) and due to that it also does not appear in-game in the charm-bar on the right.

Did you check yet that all files included in the zip are present in your install. ?
Maybe another joke done by some antivirus software might have deleted one file or more.

If you didn't yet, check them ... that'll already be a good thing done just to be sure.
The fact it doesn't even show in the General Options is already strange.

Now ... should there be some other software present on your PC which might create a conflict ? ... or maybe your Python isn't uptodate for one or other reason ?

Good day. Thank you for the Helicorsa app, for me it's one of the essential tools when racing online. Helicorsa has suddenly stopped working for me, although the app is checked in the setup meny, the Helicorsa token does not appear on the right of the screen. I have even disabled all other apps, to no avail.

The only reference to helicorsa in the log.txt file is:

Cleaning Python Cache in path apps/python/helicorsa/
Opening PyModule helicorsa
Init PyPlugin:helicorsa

Please advise.

Regards,
Bjoern

Hello,
i used it for years and a weeks ago the app stop working.
Content manager show the icon to activate the app but can't place it in screen and the app debug ingame shows helicorsa is not working.
help

the same problem

I found the fix:

" Great plugin but there is a bug that can cause it to stop working. Sometimes Helicorsa will write an invalid ini file to `Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\apps\helicorsa.ini` which must be deleted or it will prevent HeliCorsa from loading in-game. The developer needs to put some exception handling around the ini loading code to prevent it from crashing if the file is invalid (in my case, just empty)."

Thanks to gnif https://www.racedepartment.com/members/gnif.1250822/

hi. the app doesn't work in the game. it's activated in CM but I can not see it in the in-game app navigator. these are my apps. is any of these causing this problem?
1632199948074.png

I found the fix:

" Great plugin but there is a bug that can cause it to stop working. Sometimes Helicorsa will write an invalid ini file to `Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\apps\helicorsa.ini` which must be deleted or it will prevent HeliCorsa from loading in-game. The developer needs to put some exception handling around the ini loading code to prevent it from crashing if the file is invalid (in my case, just empty)."

so how we can fix it?

I found the fix:

Oh God! THANK YOU!!! I was going crazy!

Helicorsa is like ACC Radar ?
Helicorsa easy to install with Content Manager 0.8, activate on Python App, but not appears in Assetto Corsa 1.64 .....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back