Hayosiko Off-Road Look

Plugins Hayosiko Off-Road Look 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I belive that's not the issue with the mod. If you have roof lights turned on it reduces 3-5 fps maybe because of the light and it impossible to optimize it and having it in the mod it self but when you switch off the light, it goes up again. All models are low poly, and textures are 1k. Code is also optimized as much as possible. There is nothing for me to optimize anymore, the rest of optimization it reallly depends on the game. Also, this game does not officially support mods and in order to have mods you need to sacrifice a bit of fps.

• Deleted member 692376

I belive that's not the issue with the mod. If you have roof lights turned on it reduces 3-5 fps maybe because of the light and it impossible to optimize it and having it in the mod it self but when you switch off the light, it goes up again. All models are low poly, and textures are 1k. Code is also optimized as much as possible. There is nothing for me to optimize anymore, the rest of optimization it reallly depends on the game. Also, this game does not officially support mods and in order to have mods you need to sacrifice a bit of fps.
Ok

love the mod, only thing I don't like is the decal on the sides of the van, would like a more clean look without the decals, one thing ive noticed and im not sure if its because of the mod or if the game was tweaked by the devs but with the offroad wheels and tires the fuel consumption is super low and the van is super stable, done 140kph on the pavement and didn't have the death wobble! would love to see something like this for the satsuma, the gifu and the jonnez!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back