Hayosiko Off-Road Look

Plugins Hayosiko Off-Road Look 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
RedJohn260 submitted a new resource:

Hayosiko Off-Road Look - This mods adds feature to toggle Off-road look for Hayosiko.

This mods adds feature to toggle Off-road look for Hayosiko.

How to install:
Unzip the content into your Mod folder

Features:

Toggleable Off-road Look
Front and Back Bullbar
Roofrack
Functioning Roof Lights
Dashboard Switch box in the Van cabin
New Off-road Wheels and Tires
Changable Color of the Van by a slider
Changable Color of the Van Wheels by a slider
Colors available in RGB
Option to Save and Load Color and Look Settings
Deafault key for GUI is Numpad3. You can change...

Read more about this resource...

hey, I've got a problem with the mod.
Everytime i start MSC the Modloader console says: mod offroadhayosiko disabled ... because it threw too many errors.
I hope you can fix this problem.

It should throw you an error first time you run the mod but once when you saved settings it should create file and error will disappear. Btw how many other mods do you have installed? I am running with 32 mods on mod loader for few hours and not a single error.

It should throw you an error first time you run the mod but once when you saved settings it should create file and error will disappear. Btw how many other mods do you have installed? I am running with 32 mods on mod loader for few hours and not a single error.

I think I found the problem. the MSC save folder is set to read only, but i can't disable it. Everytime i disable it it reenables read only by itself

For reference, I moved my mods folder from the game folder to the %appdata% folder, no change in the error message which has something to do with boolean and it throwing errors. here is the exact error message.

ERROR: Mod OFFROAD HYASKO throw an error!
DETAILS: Value is not equivalent to either true string or false string. In Boolean Parse (System.String)

I feel I should also add I can't open up the options menu for the mod, I don't know the bind to get into the settings for the mod loader either so if you could point that out would be appreciated.
and additionally I can find the roof light switch on the dashboard, but there is no model with it, literally no switch or body for the switches just some weird thing I can hover over that says roof lights.

Its not a big deal, just open UI and save settings to create new text file. Looks like you didnt copy all the files in the Mod folder.

EDIT: Default UI key for the mod is Numpad3, you should read mod description. For the Mod loader settings default key is Ctrl+M, also read FAQ on Mod Loader page.

Also be sure not to have pirated version of MSC and be sure not to have Vehicle Texture Mod installed, cus those two are not gonna work together.

The only files i get from extracting the mod folder in my mods folder is OffroadHayoskio.dll + a readme
in assets the OffroadHayosiko>felge.unity3d>HayosikoOffroad>HayosikoOffroadLook
The HayosikoOffroadLook file is empty, no values or anything, the Hayoskio Offroad File has numbers in this order

also configs has a keybinds.json file but i dont find any keybinds in the ctrl + m menu for modloader so im not sure why.

No, it works fine with Hayosiko 4x4 mod. Try to disable mods 1 by 1, then you'll see where is the conflict. Like i said i have 32 mods loaded and all of them works, with no issues.

EDIT: Try to put False in the HayosikoOffroadLook.txt and delete OffroadHayosiko from the Config folder.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back