Hayosiko Off-Road Look

Plugins Hayosiko Off-Road Look 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, ive been thinking about this for a while and my idea is a juul mod or a weed mod for msc, the juul lowers your stress meter, and in the mod there is a new "Buzzed" meter, and the more buzzed you get, you start swaying, but it wont kill you or affect your driving and cant get arrested for it. Anyways, for the mod, you can buy the juul battery and pods at teimos store, and for the weed mod you can buy rolling papers, a lighter and filters from the teimo store, preferably raw or zig zag branded, or you can buy a bong from there as well. There is a new weed farm location where you can crop weed, or you can buy it off of fleetari, and you can roll joints or pack bowls and smoke weed in msc, and there is a "High" meter and it makes you more hungry, more thirsty and tired, but relieves stress, i dont know, im just giving suggestions to you fellow msc modders out there, and in my opinion this will make a great mod.

Hello, ive been thinking about this for a while and my idea is a juul mod or a weed mod for msc, the juul lowers your stress meter, and in the mod there is a new "Buzzed" meter, and the more buzzed you get, you start swaying, but it wont kill you or affect your driving and cant get arrested for it. Anyways, for the mod, you can buy the juul battery and pods at teimos store, and for the weed mod you can buy rolling papers, a lighter and filters from the teimo store, preferably raw or zig zag branded, or you can buy a bong from there as well. There is a new weed farm location where you can crop weed, or you can buy it off of fleetari, and you can roll joints or pack bowls and smoke weed in msc, and there is a "High" meter and it makes you more hungry, more thirsty and tired, but relieves stress, i dont know, im just giving suggestions to you fellow msc modders out there, and in my opinion this will make a great mod.
are you high?

Hayosiko 4x4 should not break this mod considering I'm the one who made it and did it so it affected as little as possible. Anyways I think you should get rid of that atrocious switch box and instead add rocker switches about here https://i.imgur.com/uwso4O8.jpg or https://i.imgur.com/wLbR43R.jpg . the switch box for the rockers should also have a shape like this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/273590301212409858/528745957785993227/unknown.png in order to have a clean look and not like someone just plopped an ugly box down. also you NEEEEEEEED to make every induvidual setting toggleable as its ugly with all of them but if i had control over what it had i would enjoy it more. currently its 2 or 3 out of 5 due to this.

@talianagisan Your mod working fine with this one, no issues at all, those who have problems probably dont know how to install mods or have pirated versions of the game. Also the full off road look was made to look like it was builded at home so "Home Made" build. Thats why i was using switch box intstead "brand new, came form factory" rocker switches and the prebuilded box. But hey, if you dont like it, dont download it, i am not here to make everyone happy. To me it looks just fine as it is.

It's a good mod and has potential, but it could be improved a bit, and it seems a lot of people think that as well. Here's my constructive take on it:

The idea mentioned above (being toggleable options) I was really hoping for when I first looked at this mod, but was disappointed when I discovered it wasn't there. Every offroad vehicle you see out there doesn't look the same, does it? Personally I think the mod features look great but I'd love to toggle features on/off to my liking from time to time. A lot of people would like this feature, and a lot of other mods have options to switch between models, such as Fredrik's Fuel Tank Door mod which has the option to change between the original model or the more streamlined one. Besides, why have the option to toggle the whole mod off (which Mod Loader is capable of doing already iirc) but no option to toggle certain parts off?

Also for the switchbox I think that looks fine but I'd move that down a bit. Made this image as like an "example" and yes it's crappy but at least it gets the point across. Talia was right about the box looking like it was plopped down, just feels really off just having a box without any wiring just standing perfectly on the top of the dashboard. At least being placed where I have it, the box can be concealed a bit and it would look a bit better :D

switchboxidfk.jpg

Yes like I said I know it's not a good representation but at least it's something lol

Yes it does have a potential and toggleable parts its a good idea but its a lot of work also. As far as for switchbox, i don't mind location where it is now and whole box idea is to hide wiring so you would imagine that wires go trough dashboard and into a box.

Yes it does have a potential and toggleable parts its a good idea but its a lot of work also. As far as for switchbox, i don't mind location where it is now and whole box idea is to hide wiring so you would imagine that wires go trough dashboard and into a box.
Possibly, or some wires could be made coming out of the back of it and going to the back of the dash, sort of like the Satsuma gauges. Wasn't saying you had to get to work on any of this now by the way, a lot of people just force modders to make or update things which really bugs me since they're just people and have lives too lmao, take your time :D

RedJohn260 updated Hayosiko Off-Road Look with a new update entry:

Hayosiko Off-Road Look Updated to v1.2

Version 1.2 changelog:
  • Code optimization
  • Fixed errors that causing the Mod Loader to disable the mod
  • Fixed flickering lights
  • Fixed lights model texture
  • Lights range increased
  • Lights intensity reduced
  • Added sound to light switch
  • Added ladders
  • Added new additional off-road tires
  • Added option to toggle individual parts
  • Added option to change switch box position
Bugs:
  • Not fully compatible with Vehicle Texture Swap Mod...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You should read mod description, sometimes fuel hatch bug's out and do not open but you can still refuel it through the hatch. I think you don't have to be very smart to figure it out if you disable "Paint" part in the UI you can see fuel cap and maybe hatch will reset.

You should read mod description, sometimes fuel hatch bug's out and do not open but you can still refuel it through the hatch. I think you don't have to be very smart to figure it out if you disable "Paint" part in the UI you can see fuel cap and maybe hatch will reset.
I tried that. No paint, the fuel cap open, but I still couldn't refuel. I had to restart the game with the mod disabled to refuel.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back