Have you watched a good movie lately?

Equalizer 2
Not bad but not as good as the first but as a big Denzel Washington fan I like all his stuff. Where as your other bad ass action heroes are hard, Denzel is double and even triple hard!

Icarus (on Netflix).

Basically this semi-professional bicyclist sets out to make a documentary about drug doping and how easy it is to dupe the system. He then gets in contact with a Russian guy who helps him dope, but he finds out that this Russian guy is the mastermind behind the Russian Olympic team's massive success (and doping scandal) in the Sochi Winter Olympics, and basically the security threats from Russian political officials (I won't spoil too much of it) on this guy's life as a result of it.

Blew my mind. If you've got the spare time to watch it, it's legitimately one of the best documentaries I've ever seen.

@Bram Hengeveld I feel like this is the type of movie you'd really enjoy. :thumbsup:

Sounded like a movie plot i would not be too interested in.

But as a documentary... Interesting for sure. Added to my watchlist

Icarus (on Netflix).

Basically this semi-professional bicyclist sets out to make a documentary about drug doping and how easy it is to dupe the system. He then gets in contact with a Russian guy who helps him dope, but he finds out that this Russian guy is the mastermind behind the Russian Olympic team's massive success (and doping scandal) in the Sochi Winter Olympics, and basically the security threats from Russian political officials (I won't spoil too much of it) on this guy's life as a result of it.

Blew my mind. If you've got the spare time to watch it, it's legitimately one of the best documentaries I've ever seen.

@Bram Hengeveld I feel like this is the type of movie you'd really enjoy. :thumbsup:

Seen it!!!! Massively enjoyed it.

Schindler's list.

Was about time i watched it.
What a a movie!

For me it also was a warning. At the beginning of the movie i could imagine replacing jews with muslims or refugees and it did not seem too far away. Politicians and the media needs to stop making so much negative news about these two groups.

Some people already repeat paroles, get out and what not. I bet some would be happy if a seperation happened.

I am Evidence.

A documentary about rape culture and law enforcement in the US. Seriously appalling how evidence is stored away, never to be used, or sometimes just thrown away before testing. And how groups are working hard to combat prejudice in the system against race, class, and criminal history of the women claiming to have been assaulted. I have 2 daughters and I fear this every day.

https://www.iamevidencethemovie.com/

I am Evidence.

A documentary about rape culture and law enforcement in the US. Seriously appalling how evidence is stored away, never to be used, or sometimes just thrown away before testing. And how groups are working hard to combat prejudice in the system against race, class, and criminal history of the women claiming to have been assaulted. I have 2 daughters and I fear this every day.

https://www.iamevidencethemovie.com/
Sounds good, but i hope that it does not focus 100% on the women as a victim. Men can be raped, too. Also I've heard several stories on reddit, where a men was falsely accused by a women and there is nothing they can do to not let that ruin many aspects of their lifes.

Sounds good, but i hope that it does not focus 100% on the women as a victim. Men can be raped, too. Also I've heard several stories on reddit, where a men was falsely accused by a women and there is nothing they can do to not let that ruin many aspects of their lifes.
Well, it does primarily focus on the women involved, but that isn't really the focus of the film as a whole. It is more about the unethical law enforcement tactics, from stockpiling rape kits, to using derogatory terms in the police report. Some women were brushed off because of their race, or because they appeared to be under the influence of drugs. It was shown in the film that testing rape kits across the country has uncovered many serial rapists because DNA samples would match from Los Angeles and Cleveland and many other places.

I'm an avid fan of movies. Lately have watched Leap Year and started dreaming about a beautiful love...hahaa. Really like it. Have watched it many times. Even enjoy listening to it while working, playing at my fav mantigames, eating, jogging...

WD ...Widescreen: Gone in 60 seconds #1 and Smokey and the Bandit #1

Does not matter how many times I see Smokey I laugh, Jackie at his best :)

Every list of " best car movies" I see many I only ever watched letterbox
use to have over 100 VHS and DVD car movies but watched on a 26" TV

Wow WD makes the difference and have list to get

Couple Movies i would recommend

• Alpha (If you are into adventure kinda movies)
  • The Meg (Jason Statham did a decent job on this one)
  • The After Party (On Netflix. Dope funny movie if you are into music especially Hip Hop)
  • To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before (On Netflix. This is nice funny romantic movie, set in teenagers world)
  • Mission Impossible: Fallout (If you are into action and plot twists)
  • Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan (On Amazon Prime Video. This series is dope if you are into CIA/Mission kinda series/movies)
I think these should be enough for now! One can watch all movies and shows for free on Cinema apk. Get it from

MV5BNmI4YzJiNzUtNjY2YS00MjFhLWFhN2YtZGY2OGMxZDBkMjM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ3NzUxOTM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,706,1000_AL_.jpg
best road movie (romantic trip western europe)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back