Have you watched a good movie lately?

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them -> This is a decent movie, but will get much more better after having watched the following movies to it. I feel that there are A LOT of small details hidden there that'll make a mindblowing good story

Rogue One - A Star Wars Story -> Really liked that one aswell, great visuals, superb transition to A New Hope and some explanations for some plot holes.

Coherence - My favourite movies always have been movies where you think throughout the whole movie, figuring out whats going on. Therefore mindblowing movies, alternate universe and stuff like that always have been great to me. Same for this one

Now You See Me 1 and 2 -> I enjoyed them but they couldve been a lot better.

I haven't been to a movie since the last Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I tend to wait a couple of years. Sometimes I'll google Oscar winners from several years ago and then get them through Netflix, some I like, some I don't. Just saw Mean Girls and Sideways for the first time.

Arrival
large_Arrival-Poster-2016.jpg

I really recommend it, you guys should definitely watch it.
The script was awesome, the score was awesome, Amy Adams was great --> This is one of the best Sci Fi movies I've ever seen.
The ending is just WOW - mind blowing.
Best movie I've ever seen this year

Its on my list for some time already. But our local cinemas have taken it out of the program. And the stream quality is awful at this stage :/

Arrival
View attachment 168965
The script was awesome, the score was awesome, Amy Adams was great --> This is one of the best Sci Fi movies I've ever seen.

I wonder how I missed that movie? Thanks for the heads up. As far as the sci-fi genre goes, I would also have to recommend the latest Star Wars movie. I also saw a preview of another sci-fi movie that will be released later this year. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of it.:inlove:

We watched The Accountant last week and Matchstick Men, which someone recommended me to watch straight after, both excellent films with brilliant twists.

Enter the Void

:confused:

That's an piece of art. Nothing for the mainstream. Really interesting play with the camera.
It's kinda strange and weird and unsettling but....

Arrival
View attachment 168965

Agree, it was an outstanding film. Really enjoyed it. Almost two hours, but time goes flying, always the sign of a great film.

The Wolf of Wall Street
Appalling film. Way too long, +3 hours, and sheer indulgence from Scorcese. Hammy acting and riddled with cliches, a truly awful film.

It doesn't just bore you, it makes you angry that you have committed time to watch this utter tripe.

It's a proper stinker, this one. Avoid at all costs.

10-cloverfield-lane-featured.jpg

I was surprised by how good this movie is. It was thrilling from the beginning till the end. AWESOME!!!

Very poor. What happened to horror films, when I was young they were the main type of film. Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Omen......all timeless classics.

This stuff......loud bangs does not make a film scary, it makes a film annoying,

Appalling film. Way too long, +3 hours, and sheer indulgence from Scorcese. Hammy acting and riddled with cliches, a truly awful film.

It doesn't just bore you, it makes you angry that you have committed time to watch this utter tripe.

It's a proper stinker, this one. Avoid at all costs.
I am totally surprised by that response.
With all respect, we both have our own opinions but i strongly(!) disagree with yours here. Lets agree to disagree

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 318 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.2%