Skins HALO WITH SPONSORS AND 2021 CHASSIS / ALPHA 1.0 / F1 Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
also the 2013 sauber wheel is perfect for rb chasis
in terms of position it fits right
and its almost rectangular in shape which give you the vibe of present day wheels

mate usually people use rb steering wheel and modify them
so if you want adjust the position of hand we can just replace all the left over files in the rb2 interior file and copy it to wi2
then just rename rb2 in those files to wi2
it worked for me
Simple renaming helps - but sometimes, as in my case, renaming leads to bugs, like protruding legs, or something like that.

also the 2013 sauber wheel is perfect for rb chasis
in terms of position it fits right
and its almost rectangular in shape which give you the vibe of present day wheels
The chassis of the Red Bull was originally made with a design error in the modeling - I tried to fix it, but the wheels could not move from the original position to the normal position. This problem can be solved simply - I do not use the Red Bull chassis - i use Mercedes

yea this works on;y on rb chasis
if try this on mercedes the steering wheel will be inside the body of car
Personally, I can tolerate the wrong position of the hands on the steering wheel, but when the wheelbase of the car is wrong - then excuse me, I can't stand this disgrace. This is undoubtedly fixable, I just need to fix it.

Last edited:
Thank you very much .
You can download new update or download file from here, just drop in main directory folder, than rename files with livery_00 to 01 and livery_01 to 00. (if you want swap numbers)

Livery_00 is main pilot livery, livery_01 is second pilot. Goodluck.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can download new update or download file from here, just drop in main directory folder, than rename files with livery_00 to 01 and livery_01 to 00. (if you want swap numbers)

Thank you very much. :thumbsup::)

There is an nd2 file in the car folder. I believe some of the values in there define the suspension and wheels and how to place them, but I'm not sure. At least this is true for the Dirt games. They can be converted to xml using the apps.

Last edited:
There is an nd2 file in the car folder. I believe some of the values in there define the suspension and wheels and how to place them, but I'm not sure. At least this is true for the Dirt games. They can be converted to xml using the apps.
The width of the tires can be changed in the 3D editor by changing the width of the "x_wheel", for 1.25 times, to get the width of the tires of 2017

How did you tie Halo to the "_parts.dds" ?

Do the same for 2018 and 2020 liveries

Hi guys, I was glad to be a part of your community, even for a very short time. My goal here was that, like many here, I really wanted the HALO mod in such an old but good game as F1 2013 (2014). There are a lot of very good people here, especially among the modders, but I also came across people who spit on someone else's work. I spent literally dozens of hours creating and testing the mod ( I have a job btw ) and I don't demand anything from people in return. I tried my best to hint that I will help solve the problem if you are faced with it and not write about it in the review, but still there are people who can not solve 2+2, blame the author of the mod and make low ratings. These are ungrateful people who can't turn on their brain.exe to do something that has been written about on the forum for a long time. This happens everywhere here, I looked at the history of various mods for this game from another great modders. Can you tell me why I'm whining? I just don't want to deal with toxic people, this is a big problem of modern society. In ordinary life, I avoid them. I have to personally communicate with each user to solve the problem and spend a lot of personal time on it. In addition, this is not the first time that people with potential have left RD for this reason.

Let's get to the point, I'm leaving modding F1 2014, there will be no more mod updates. Moreover, I will ask the administration to delete the page with the mod, but I will leave a link for those who will need to download the Halo mod. Anyway, you will not be lost, thanks to a few good people on the forum. Bye!

mate
sorry for what you experienced with some people
i apologize if i have said or done anything uncomfortable

thank you a lot for the dream halo and chasis mod

hope we'll meet somewhere online or real life

thank you for all your effort
Hi guys, I was glad to be a part of your community, even for a very short time. My goal here was that, like many here, I really wanted the HALO mod in such an old but good game as F1 2013 (2014). There are a lot of very good people here, especially among the modders, but I also came across people who spit on someone else's work. I spent literally dozens of hours creating and testing the mod ( I have a job btw ) and I don't demand anything from people in return. I tried my best to hint that I will help solve the problem if you are faced with it and not write about it in the review, but still there are people who can not solve 2+2, blame the author of the mod and make low ratings. These are ungrateful people who can't turn on their brain.exe to do something that has been written about on the forum for a long time. This happens everywhere here, I looked at the history of various mods for this game from another great modders. Can you tell me why I'm whining? I just don't want to deal with toxic people, this is a big problem of modern society. In ordinary life, I avoid them. I have to personally communicate with each user to solve the problem and spend a lot of personal time on it. In addition, this is not the first time that people with potential have left RD for this reason.

Let's get to the point, I'm leaving modding F1 2014, there will be no more mod updates. Moreover, I will ask the administration to delete the page with the mod, but I will leave a link for those who will need to download the Halo mod. Anyway, you will not be lost, thanks to a few good people on the forum. Bye!

Thank you, I will appear on this forum from time to time. This does not apply to you, on the contrary, i respect people like you, who ask questions and try to do something themselves. I'm talking about those people who don't even try to turn on their heads and blame the author for everything.

If you need any questions, write in a personal account, maybe I will answer, but my mods will no longer be here, because some people do not know how to be polite.

Thank you, I will appear on this forum from time to time. This does not apply to you, on the contrary, i respect people like you, who ask questions and try to do something themselves. I'm talking about those people who don't even try to turn on their heads and blame the author for everything.

If you need any questions, write in a personal account, maybe I will answer, but my mods will no longer be here, because some people do not know how to be polite.
That means no Dallara F2 chassis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back