ALSO CAN SOMEONE SHARE THE LATEST PSSG EDITOR LINK
THANKS

POSTING THIS HERE BECAUSE THIS'LL BE THE MOST ACTIVE THREAD

IS THERE ANY WAY THAT WE CAN INTRODUCE BETTER HEAD MOVEMENTS LIKE THE SHAKING

ALSO CAN SOMEONE SHARE THE LATEST PSSG EDITOR LINK
THANKS

POSTING THIS HERE BECAUSE THIS'LL BE THE MOST ACTIVE THREAD
Don't write in capital letters, please.
If you're talking about animations, it's impossible. If you are talking about a camera, then look for the "shakes" parameter in cameras.xml.

Don't write in capital letters, please.
If you're talking about animations, it's impossible. If you are talking about a camera, then look for the "shakes" parameter in cameras.xml.
sorry mate for writing in caps
i was talking about animations and now know that its impossible

thanks for your reply

mate i was testing out your mod and found a problem
not that big of a problem
the rear tyres of haas is further towards the rear wing as compared to other cars

thanks bro

Hello, Smokey17, this mod is absolutely amazing. I would like to help with a bug. Has a color bug with the tires, the problem file apparently is (render_materials). I tested all the files and this was the file of the failure. But anyway, thanks, your work is amazing.

Hello, Smokey17, this mod is absolutely amazing. I would like to help with a bug. Has a color bug with the tires, the problem file apparently is (render_materials). I tested all the files and this was the file of the failure. But anyway, thanks, your work is amazing.
I'm so sorry, I really made a mistake here... I have released an update where this error is fixed.
Thanks for reporting about bug.

Last edited:
Numbers glitch added in issues section.

I will need to take up the pilot numbers, because when we choose a pilot as a controlled car, his number changes. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Wonderful job, but how can I fix Max Verstappen and Sergio Perez Car number It's mismatch. I use mod F1 2014 (based on PedroXII's 2017 mod) . :thumbsup:
go to ur game directory, access cars/rb2 folder. there you can see the folders called livery_00 and livery_01.
rename all the folders/files ending with _00 into _02.
then rename all the _01 into _00, and the _02 into _01 and they have correct numbers.

mate is there any way i can reduce the shine of tires
i like the changes that materials files made on the chasis but not comfortable with the shine it introduced on the tyre
can you help me with it

thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%