Skins HALO WITH SPONSORS AND 2021 CHASSIS / ALPHA 1.0 / F1 Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The page with the mod will be deleted ( i dont know when, depends on the administrator) due to the fact that people do not respect the work of others and blame others for their mistakes. I'm getting discouraged and have no desire to do anything further for such people. The mod will not be updated or improved, let others do it...
For more information, see this post.

You can download the mod from this link, for those who really need it and just love this game.
LINK HALO MOD / FINALE VERSION ( MEGA )

Main.jpg

Main.jpg
Teams2.jpg

This is the first attempt to adapt the old chassis to modern cars of the 2021 season. Sponsors have been added. This is the alpha version of the mod, it will be redone in the future. Be patient.

The main purpose of this modification is to try to adapt the old chassis (RB10) to modern versions. This is remodeling, not creating from scratch. Due to the UV map bug, the direct port of the finished model is problematic, but it will be solved in the future.

Pay attention:
MY MOD DOESN'T INCLUDE HELMETS AND SUITS
, i don't have permission to use them and in general, it has nothing to do with mod.
The pilot numbers may not match your database, there are many different mods in internet, I can't keep track of all of them. I wrote instructions at the bottom on how to change them manually/
If your computer is a potato, then this is not my problem.

Whats new:

-Added all sponsors for every 2021 car.
- The nose of the car has been re-modeled, the height of the car has been reduced, an individual airbox shape for each car, the rear wing has changed the height and angle of slope, front deflectors have been added, the rear pipe is narrowed.
- The materials for each car have been changed, Red Bull has a matte shade, Aston Martin has a glossy one, and so on.
- There is still support for the most popular liveries from the community (on RB10). But, you need replace textures halo and livery from gen_.psssg file from my mod.
- Added PSD template for livery creators.

- IF you using this mod in your modification, please indicate my authorship - @Smokey17

Special thanks:
@Petar Tasev for the most valuable contribution to the modding industry. Thanks to such people, great mods are created. ( For a lot of useful EGO tools)
@Thang Nguyen for a patch for the 2021 season and a lot of body liveries.
And to the huge number of users who supported my work, this is important to me.

Attachments

• Sponsors.jpg
    Sponsors.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 190
  • Materials.jpg
    Materials.jpg
    623.5 KB · Views: 125
  • rearwing.jpg
    rearwing.jpg
    521.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Deflectors.jpg
    Deflectors.jpg
    378.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Airbox.jpg
    Airbox.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
just have one question and suggestion, is the rear wing still less wide like current f1 car?, hope someday you can make rear wing more wide to the side like current f1 car, beside that everything looks perfect for me bro, if you need a break just take it first mate we know you need that, thanks

just have one question and suggestion, is the rear wing still less wide like current f1 car?, hope someday you can make rear wing more wide to the side like current f1 car, beside that everything looks perfect for me bro, if you need a break just take it first mate we know you need that, thanks
I plan to migrate original shape 1 to 1, (include new UV), but it will take too much time. So I released this version right now. Thank you for support.

mate
you should take a break and refuel yourself
or you will get tired of this and then we will miss many of your coming mods
we ll keep support you
keep u the amazing work mate
I really appreciate your support. The most important mod that I wanted to make - I did. But all the same, I will be glad to listen to your suggestions for fixes and future mods.

It's all about the support of liveries from the community, so I made changes to the design as far as the UV map allowed me. Anyway, a lot things can change in future.
listen to how you synchronized the modified nose model and the UV map? It's just that I threw you a photo for a long time, where I did the same, but my textures have changed for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back