Skins HALO WITH SPONSORS AND 2021 CHASSIS / ALPHA 1.0 / F1 Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smokey17 updated HALO WITH SPONSORS AND 2021 CHASSIS / ALPHA 1.0 / F1 Reborn with a new update entry:

Fixed numbers for every pilot and tyre colors.

- Fixed same pilot numbers. Added raceload.jpk for custom liveries for every pilot. Right now, Verstappen has the number 33, and Perez 11, and so on.. If you want to swap the driver numbers, then swap the livery_00 and 01 numbers. Livery_00 - is main pilot, livery_00 - second pilot.
Place the file in the folder with the game, after making a backup original file.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I can import a 2021 car from one video game into F1 2014 - but I won't post it because I doubt it's legal.
12313.PNG

Steering wheels do not have third-party parts, so in theory I can release them, but there is a problem, the problem of optimizing them for each car. This site is very fond of the RB model, but I have an optimization for Mercedes.

Last edited:
Steering wheels do not have third-party parts, so in theory I can release them, but there is a problem, the problem of optimizing them for each car. This site is very fond of the RB model, but I have an optimization for Mercedes. (pic - Williams)
i think rb interiors will be preferable since everyone will start to use halo mod which is in rb chasis
so....

i think rb interiors will be preferable since everyone will start to use halo mod which is in rb chasis
so....
You can put the Williams steering wheel on the RB chassis, no problem. You just need to find the value of the position of the hands and the steering wheel in case of anything.

You can put the Williams steering wheel on the RB chassis, no problem. You just need to find the value of the position of the hands and the steering wheel in case of anything.
mate usually people use rb steering wheel and modify them
so if you want adjust the position of hand we can just replace all the left over files in the rb2 interior file and copy it to wi2
then just rename rb2 in those files to wi2
it worked for me

Attachments

• wi.PNG
    wi.PNG
    461.1 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%