GTR2 mods in work by BorekS and deep-strike

Hi to all,
just to let you know, we still are creating and releasing new mods for old SimBin and ISI games ;)

EDIT (jan 2019):
Hello all fans,
unfortunately I have to inform you that Carsten aka deep-strike, the main physics and sound stuff related person of all our car add-ons, passed away on 4. january 2019.

Actual 2017 releases:

Le Mans Classics mod 1.0 - released for GT Legends, GTR 2 and Power&Glory, see current dowload section.
A historic Le Mans multi car add-on presenting various late 60s * early 70s sports cars.
F1 Legends Racing 2.0 - released for GT Legends, GTR2, rFactor and AMS, see current dowload section.
A historic 1967 Grand Prix themed multi car add-on including10 car types, lets put a few preview images:

Last edited:
hi hagapito40, yum, a very nicely made and textured model, my cup of tea ;)

thank you for offer ;) usually the models Ive made doesnt show too much engine mesh, if they are body covered, doe the game performance optimalisation. or did you mean to share the McLaren Can Am vehicle model?

Last edited:
having a really sad message now,
unfortunately I have to inform you that Carsten aka deep-strike, the main physics and sound stuff related person of all our car add-ons, passed away on 4. january 2019.

ok guys, baterrr recharged.

some new stuff attempts attached, just to fill the missing LMC mod 1967 season starting grid with cars we dont have available as 3d models ever - as far as I know. all such LMC mod bonus cars would be just AI cars, not regular full vehicle add-ons.

note, the cars are modelled without blueprints, just by photos and may not be accurate too much.

Last edited:
ok guys, baterrr recharged.

some new stuff attempts attached, just to fill the missing LMC mod 1967 season starting grid with cars we dont have available as 3d models ever - as far as I know. all such LMC mod bonus cars would be just AI cars, not regular full vehicle add-ons.

note, the cars are modelled without blueprints, just by photos and may not be accurate too much.

Welcome back BorekSt!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back