GTR2 mods in work by BorekS and deep-strike

Hi to all,
just to let you know, we still are creating and releasing new mods for old SimBin and ISI games ;)

EDIT (jan 2019):
Hello all fans,
unfortunately I have to inform you that Carsten aka deep-strike, the main physics and sound stuff related person of all our car add-ons, passed away on 4. january 2019.

Actual 2017 releases:

Le Mans Classics mod 1.0 - released for GT Legends, GTR 2 and Power&Glory, see current dowload section.
A historic Le Mans multi car add-on presenting various late 60s * early 70s sports cars.
F1 Legends Racing 2.0 - released for GT Legends, GTR2, rFactor and AMS, see current dowload section.
A historic 1967 Grand Prix themed multi car add-on including10 car types, lets put a few preview images:

Last edited:
glad you like it :)

the LMC PnG should come in a few next days.

meanwhile, here are some future bonus cars in development, however they will be done when done, if ever...

a220_010.jpg

lmc_tx11.jpg

lmc_ho11.jpg

also, in case you would like to know, how would look the cars at new sim gfx, like Assetto Corsa, here is a few screenshots (my quick port attempts). just needs to find someone who could convert it.

ok, I think I could say a few words abou the Power & Glory (PnG) LMC now.

as you surelly know, the original LMC mod for GTR2 works in PnG itself, simply installed same way like into common GTR2 game, however, I did some tweaks, to make the LMC cars bit more PnG compatible... my goals was to do not change any way the original PnG content, so Ive builded special mergable LMC + PnG class items from what is available.

David Wright from Power & Glory development team sent to me the clean shoroom floor texture templates, so Ive added LMC car undershadows and builded into the PG LMC mod version.

Last edited:
hi to all,
the Le Mans Classics mod official GTR2 -> Power & Glory conversion is done and released public.
check our home site News or current mod section...

note: this mod version is designed for dry tire racing only. the wet tire set will come later as a mod update.

a few images atatched.

just letting know there is a "Gulf Salon" Porsche 917 Langheck additional skin released public. ready for download at our notoriously known simgarage home page ;)

compatible with GTL, GTR2 and Power&Glory.

I dont know what means download is empty exactly :)
Ive tried twice, from RaceDepartment, same result, a file F1LR_mod_GTR2_v203.zip, size 219 MB (229 970 922 bytes), extraction OK. no issues.

all I can say is try harder, you also could use another web browser or other unzipper tool. still it looks as it is your antivirus "work" :)

as to the mod installation, follow the included readme instruction.

the 2.0.3 package is public at the F1LR home site since september 2018 infact, means fully tested, no user issues announced.

Last edited:
Hi Borek! long time ago i have crafted a Hewland gearbox in Max to be used on GT40s or Lolas or Can Am Mclarens. I was modeling a McLaren Can Am, but i left it unfinished since i have move on to Assetto, and i have better base models to work with. If you are interested, i give you the 3d model withe texture...you can use it wherever you want.
This is the model...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back