GTR2 mods in work by BorekS and deep-strike

Hi to all,
just to let you know, we still are creating and releasing new mods for old SimBin and ISI games ;)

EDIT (jan 2019):
Hello all fans,
unfortunately I have to inform you that Carsten aka deep-strike, the main physics and sound stuff related person of all our car add-ons, passed away on 4. january 2019.

Actual 2017 releases:

Le Mans Classics mod 1.0 - released for GT Legends, GTR 2 and Power&Glory, see current dowload section.
A historic Le Mans multi car add-on presenting various late 60s * early 70s sports cars.
F1 Legends Racing 2.0 - released for GT Legends, GTR2, rFactor and AMS, see current dowload section.
A historic 1967 Grand Prix themed multi car add-on including10 car types, lets put a few preview images:

Last edited:
the A210, CD SP66 and Matra MS630 simple AI cockpit tests. work in progress.

AI cockpits means its a pure clone of the external model mesh, just added front window smooth frame (edge) paint. in base. the rest is a matt black, so there is no need to bother with any details or textures.

such kind of "close hood view" you can notice at games like TOCA RACE DRIVER or DIRT, for example.

thank you for the tip, I dont know Ulis work. anyway I think a guy called WHIPCRACKER is offerring such kind of help. however a true is we didnt talked about any cooperataion officially yet.

some news:
I am in contact with whoochoo, who did the complete 1967 season Le Mans sportscars mod for rF2. the cars are mockups derived from the ISI Howston G4 vehicle model, but each car type is own physics.

Ive got the green to use the woochoos F2 vehicle physics sources for our cars. in hands of some GTL/GTR2/rF1 physic maker it could be a great start.

there is also a wish to port the LMC 1967 bonus cars into rF2. so I am learning how to... my very first blood attached.

CD SP66, textured:

A210 untextured yet, just a decal mesh layer:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years