• 25000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

GTR2 10th Anniversary Patch

GTR233

500RPM
Jun 3, 2018
The black & white theme with some colour touches would be perfect
14.2 has been released today so you can make your own skin : with geditor open UIdata\HQAnniversaryB&W.gtr and color the images as you like with gimp ;)

GTR233

500RPM
Jun 3, 2018
I wonder why I continue to waste my time to write information in readme...because answer is clearly written : it is ENBSeries HDR plugin which breaks windows alt-tab so if you prefer to keep windows alt-tab instead of HDR graphics then do not enable ENBSeries in GTR2_SETUP (DO NOT PICK 1-4 CHOICES)

AndreasFSC

1000RPM
Jan 24, 2010
I wonder why I continue to waste my time to write information in readme...because answer is clearly written : it is ENBSeries HDR plugin which breaks windows alt-tab so if you prefer to keep windows alt-tab instead of HDR graphics then do not enable ENBSeries in GTR2_SETUP (DO NOT PICK 1-4 CHOICES)
Sadly 'we' (humanity as a whole) don't have the energy to read instructions anymore. I have noticed the same thing here and at work :O_o:

Tombprince

100RPM
Jan 19, 2019
Sadly 'we' (humanity as a whole) don't have the energy to read instructions anymore. I have noticed the same thing here and at work :O_o:
or the recent toilet paper craze:"plz dont buy all the toilet paper in the store it does not protect from covid"

*moments later

[Half the store is empty] :confused:

Last edited:

GTR233

500RPM
Jun 3, 2018
today I have fixed a 14 years old bug, or at least a non working feature : I have watched videos and noticed that the gear display unit of mc12 has got 3 RPM lights, now it is fixed in next 14.3 :)

Attachments

Reactions: roby13

GTR233

500RPM
Jun 3, 2018
The iron wolf told me that night skies were too black, too dark and he was right so I added a light blue tone. Moreover I have merged the real stars constellation I made mouse click by mouse click with the new stars background from ArmedLightning for a nicer and more detailed night sky. And last but not least I decided to use only 4k night maps, even in 2k version, because dots (stars) are much more crisp.
I made screenshots but honestly, due to jpeg compression and lower resolution, we don't really see the stars as they rendered in game : it looks much better in game than these previews but here they are :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Tombprince

100RPM
Jan 19, 2019
The iron wolf told me that night skies were too black, too dark and he was right so I added a light blue tone. Moreover I have merged the real stars constellation I made mouse click by mouse click with the new stars background from ArmedLightning for a nicer and more detailed night sky. And last but not least I decided to use only 4k night maps, even in 2k version, because dots (stars) are much more crisp.
I made screenshots but honestly, due to jpeg compression and lower resolution, we don't really see the stars as they rendered in game : it looks much better in game than these previews but here they are :)
Can you do a sky texture for north america? especially in the parries and canadian shield we have some unique sunsets you often get some very pink/firey orange hues it will go along well with tracks such as monteral road america and canadian tire etc

Last edited:

What is your favorite social network?

• Twitter

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • Instagram

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 43 25.7%