Xbox/PS3 version would be good, but remember what happened to Race Pro? IMO there is no market for full on Sim race games on consoles (I do not class Grand Turismo or Forza as Sim games), and although Race Pro suffered from many bugs and in game glitches, the demand was never there for such a game, and it showed in sales figures.

I waited for Race Pro to be released for ages and although I did enjoy it there was never enough people using it for good online racing, so i decided to build a PC as sim racing games are MUCH better on the PC. I would love to see a really great console version of this game, but i feel they should probably concerntrate on making THE BEST PC sim game, rather than a resonably good PC/Xbox/PS3 game

This year will be just off the hook crazy good.
rfactor2 and GTR3? Nice!
These two titles will set a new standard if the past is a good prediction of the future.
Hopefully these two titles will make the "other" sim racing company get their act together....maybe?

Hopefully some Dutch GT4 as well
09okt10-0994.jpg

The SIMBIN website is closed re-opens 15:12:2011

Where did the Retro pack and power pack come from for race 07....
IN the Simbin recruitment vid we are told theres info in that, if you look hard enough.... i looked and saw lots of things,,, so its gtl +gtr2 with a bit of race thrown in all in the new engine:) In one of the vids you see the sampling a Maserati but thats for gtr2

Sounds like a Zonda...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea