Just because Jay loves Group 5 cars, has nothing to do with them featuring in the game, if they feature I'll sell myself on ebay :tongue:

eatmywords.jpg

BMW M series logo can be seen in the advertisement boards, in front of grandstand.. It the picture with only the pitcrew. I'm browsing with lo reso, couldn't quite make what else it was on those boards.

Copy from http://www.raceroom.net/news/simbin/gtr3/teaser-interview/

"Today SimBin Studios revealed the first parts of GTR3 through a teaser on a new website. The teaser was released by SimBin's CEO, Henrik Roos, through his personal Facebook page. From there it has spread like wildfire and in addition to that it raised a lot of questions from the fans, communities, and gaming magazines.

In an effort to answer some of your questions, we had a little chat with Henrik Roos (CEO at SimBin Studios) and Chris Speed (SimBin's Executive Producer).

divider_grey1.png

RR: So, Henrik, this morning you pressed the first "Facebook Like" button on GTR3.com and officially started what looks like a PR campaign around this big project. What can we see on GTR3.com and why did you want to share it now?

Henrik: We have worked on GTR 3 for a long time. We have had several smaller projects in between though, but now GTR 3 starts to shape up. We have a lot of requests every day from our GTR fans, so why not start sharing some info?

Chris: What you can or can’t see can be debated, but we feel that we have made huge strides in different areas building on what was already a strong IP in GTR.

RR: Who is working on this project? It seems like SimBin has been recruiting a lot of people lately, what is the new team like?

Henrik: A lot has happened in SimBin over the last one and a half years. We opened a brand new headquarters in Lidköping and yes, we have reinforced the team with talents from all over the world. People like Chris Speed for example, he can tell you more about our crew.

Chris: As Henrik mentioned, we have gone through an aggressive recruitment drive over the past 8 months picking from an enormous talent pool from all over the world, Ukraine, Russia, Pakistan, Germany, UK, Belgium, the list goes on. We are still a relatively small team compared to other studios and rely on our external partners as many small studios do. However, we now feel we have found the right blend between youth and experience to drive us forward and continue to develop successful racing titles.

RR: This website focuses a lot on sounds, why is that?

Henrik: Well, back in the days when GTR 1 was in development, the first material that was leaked was a sound sample, so it is a nice way to remember and make the connection with where SimBin is originally coming from... and what is going towards ! It is definitely great to see how much we improved on this aspect, and the sound engine and samples quality are definitely amongst the many things that will make GTR 3 stand out !

Chris: We have definitely raised the bar when it comes to the sounds in GTR3. Yes the look and feel are extremely important but we have highlighted that the sounds give the player a much more immersive experience.

RR: Are all sounds in the teaser based on in-game material?

Henrik: Yes of course! Can you guess what car it is? Or even better, what track is it?

RR: The SimBin.com website is currently down with a message about Christmas cleaning, what is that all about?

Henrik: You will see the 15th of December. We will gradually increase the information flow and I can promise we have so much to tell and show! Also, we will show visuals when the time is right.

RR: What platforms are you preparing to release GTR3 on? If you can't yet provide any details, can you at least give us a clue about when we will find out?

Henrik: No, sorry I don’t have the date or more information about that yet.

RR: Is there anything you can disclose about GTR 3 yet? Anything at all?

Henrik: Yes, more info will come on the 15th of December at www.simbin.com and people can in the meantime discuss it on www.raceroom.net

Chris: I can guarantee you won’t be disappointed!"

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea