I do worry about GTR3 as GTR2 is now 5 years old and I am bored with it. I hope they will make the announced release date of 2011.

After 5 years most games become stale, But for us new to pc racing, ive found that GTR2 and RBR with its driving schools helped me more than say Shift 2, DIRT3 with its bling and glits.
So until GTR3 comes out, there are three titles GTR2, GTL, RBR that i consider a must if your new to Sim Racing, I picked up all 3 games for about 30 euros ive seen them alot cheaper....

But I am not new to sim racing and the games you mention I have played from the day they came out. Feels like a 100 years ago in another era.

2011 is hopefully a transition year and next year we can finally enjoy new racing games that are groundbreaking and innovative and bring sim racing to the next level. (hoping!)

Playability and replayabylity, thats should be the focus. Pair equally fast drivers together, let them duke it on the track, everybody is happy. League ready, ladder ready, custom servers ready, then it can be crossplatform, if the physics is at least tad better than last gen. The eye candy is just that, eye candy.

I hope not, to be honest. Swedish tracks except Anderstorp are not really suited for such cars, and they're also not really suited to be the main tracks of a racing game. And all cars would have the same physics.
As an additional car class or a DLC, no problem, but I really hope the main class will feature an international series with different cars like anything with the GT3 class.
The good thing about Game Stock Car is that you have quite a few unknown high-quality tracks, a price of ca. 20€ and free DLCs. Now I know swedish tracks from STCC the game, SimBins free DLCs contain formula cars that can't match these of Reiza and their games are usually a bit more expensive. So, to convince me, they'd had to feature more/better car classes and tracks. :)

TBH, I don't really care what's going to be in it, as long as it's fast and fun and creates good racing :)

I just want some news! I don't care if they say it will be released in 2014, just PLEASE come and tell us... nothing is worse than uncertainty :p

@ raceroom
author=JayEkkel link=topic=40.msg12250#msg12250 date=1322947409]
Haha yeah, the whole team cannot wait to start showing and telling what we are working on at the moment. Soon ( opps i said it again) we will start telling like there is no tomorrow!

But why wait till christmas! :D ;)

author=JayEkkel link=topic=40.msg12282#msg12282 date=1323029462]
I cannot be any clearer without giving away too much info. Let it be a suprise, its december, it is full of suprises!!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 44 53.0%