GTR3 probrably already dead, and maybe Raceroom 2 is in development for next generation graphics with RTX. Fingers crossed!
Well thats just the problem...

The first rtx series (2xxx) had lot of issues and bad quality boards.

Now ps5/new xbox is comming.

And for pc allready early 2021 is a whole new graphics cards and cpu's comming.

So its just stupid to launch a game right now..maybe they are waiting when ps5 is released and al the new pc stuff is released early 2021. Dont be such a negative

Because acc offline is not that great, no safety car, ai trains, no multi class, etc
Well i altered gtr2 completly to get some what good ai battles.. but it takes ages. For 1 race (i do this only for races like le mans of petit le mans or 24 spa etc.

ACC i have but not installed and really i did drive it only for 2 or 3 laps.

Its pretty much AC1 with a few upgrades or downgrades.. ACC is a bit of disapointment

Well thats just the problem...

The first rtx series (2xxx) had lot of issues and bad quality boards.

Now ps5/new xbox is comming.

And for pc allready early 2021 is a whole new graphics cards and cpu's comming.

So its just stupid to launch a game right now..maybe they are waiting when ps5 is released and al the new pc stuff is released early 2021. Dont be such a negative

RTX tech can be switched on or off in settings, and for the old GPU cards RTX will be automaticly switched off don't compromising graphics performance, the RTX 3000 series will be launched untill november for almost half the price compared of it's series predecessors (RTX 2070 and RTX 2080), and almost doubling performance for RTX (the RTX 3080 is running almost all games with RTX on in ultra settings in 4k with 60 FPS or more), and of course that the REE2 will not be realeased this year, it's soon... but what I meant is that could be a bold move from Sector3 launching Raceroom2 with the next generation RTX tech, and got everything to be the most awesome racing simulator of the next generation... I am not being negative, I'm just analysing the scenario... think about... Raceroom2 with one of the best racing simulators physics, coming with the next generation graphics will be the most immersive experience in SimRacing... It's just wishful thinking!

RTX tech can be switched on or off in settings, and for the old GPU cards RTX will be automaticly switched off don't compromising graphics performance, the RTX 3000 series will be launched untill november for almost half the price compared of it's series predecessors (RTX 2070 and RTX 2080), and almost doubling performance for RTX (the RTX 3080 is running almost all games with RTX on in ultra settings in 4k with 60 FPS or more), and of course that the REE2 will not be realeased this year, it's soon... but what I meant is that could be a bold move from Sector3 launching Raceroom2 with the next generation RTX tech, and got everything to be the most awesome racing simulator of the next generation... I am not being negative, I'm just analysing the scenario... think about... Raceroom2 with one of the best racing simulators physics, coming with the next generation graphics will be the most immersive experience in SimRacing... It's just wishful thinking!
raceroom sucks ;-) its never has be a big title on the gaming market
And it never will be.

No rtx will change that..
And hold your horses on the nvidia cards, nvidia is playing cache up to amd right now as do intel.

Its released so soon after the 2000 series because the 2000 series sucked big time.. lot of issues with overheating.. and the new power connector on the 3000 series is like chinese silverware.
So delicate to fail..

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 13397

for me RACEROOM is the best sim feelling
the FFB is great
the physics are top
the sounds are the best overall

yes, they price model, ui & must be online
is something hard to accept

but after driving GTR2,R07,AMS1,AMS2,PC1,PC2,PC3,AC & ACC
i think thats it
p.s.:
i do not have rf2

Last edited by a moderator:
however.... since I first click to unwatch, then I write that post apparently
I was switch back to watching it again.
hence I saw Steve post and hence I'm writing this.
but seriously now... unwatching. and make sure no to write again after unwatching it.
I think I was clear about this matter now :giggle:
unwatched

:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back