It seems that the game it is so good simulation that they don't wanna or can't share it with us ??? Maybe some Racing Team bought all privileges so they are not allowed to share it for others, who knows better than me ;)

who knows better than me ;)

Direct quote from the latest S3 developer notes released yesterday:
There are also many things that don’t make it into public changelogs but still occupy us. Things like allowing our servers to force showing certain packs of objects on the track for partners and sponsor logos, or spending some time with our colleagues over at SimBin UK to answer some questions and assist on physics and sounds.

So something appears to be going on over there. Exactly what and whether it has anything whatsoever to do with GTR 3 is unknown.

GTR3 will probably never happen. These rumors have been going on forever about this vaporware game and nothing.
I think we will get hit by a meteor before this game will show itself. And if it is just a GTR type game, dont
we already have one with ACC? Why have another one.

Because acc offline is not that great, no safety car, ai trains, no multi class, etc

Someone over on the S3 forums (alesi27) noticed something interesting over the weekend:

dscf8060.jpg

With S3 saying recently that they are helping SimBin UK with technical knowledge, could this mean GTR 3 is actually getting somewhere? :cautious:

Source

Someone over on the S3 forums (alesi27) noticed something interesting over the weekend:

dscf8060.jpg

With S3 saying recently that they are helping SimBin UK with technical knowledge, could this mean GTR 3 is actually getting somewhere? :cautious:

Source

Initially I thought you had posted a screen-shot and was impressed by the graphics.

As to what is happening we can only speculate. My speculation is SimbinUK found that Unreal doesn't run well on current gen consoles and maybe this is the reason for the delays - they are waiting for next gen for this title. But you would think there would be more info, so I could certainly be wrong. But I lost all interest in GTR3 when they said it wouldn't be a sim. Whether the sales disaster that is PC3 will change their minds again - who knows.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back