Hum the first GTR screenhoot simulator ?

I'm not confident about this project. We have ACC with many communication and an final release in part empty, Automobilista 2 with few communication but a real direction and this game who are the equivalent of Avatar 2, maybe a day, maybe never but there is little budget and many of developpers of today don't have the passion of car than the people in the beginning of 20 th century.

• Deleted member 241736

to me shot looks like ACC with all sliders to the right including a huge fps drop. As GTR1/2 wasn‘t officially modable I don‘t need another ready made sim - so boring as the other unreal 4 game

I do not mind if Simbin UK fly under the radar with this GTR3 title by not giving out much information:ninja:....then one day BOOM, there it is in all it's glory, a highly polished, fully fleshed out Simulation with no bugs:speechless:...a great day indeed to be a Sim Racer:inlove:.
....errr to much:geek:...lol...but maybe not;)

Looks good but we dont know how much of it is due to UE4 magic or has it been altered via photoshop.

On a side note, i can almost see it now: people modding ACC with GTR3 cars and/or vice-versa (because... you know, same engine and... wishful thinking...)

At the rate these screenshots are coming out, forget VR and triple screens, I just wanna see moving pictures.

No 2+ FPS, No Buy.

• Deleted member 748322

I don't know if I'm reading things correctly, but there seems to be some confusion regarding this game and the (I believe correlated) Assetto Corsa Competizione ??!!??
Really wished to see this game in action... Based on Sector 3 Studios' RaceRoom, I think we should expect an awesome game.

They need to stop releasing worthless pictures that could have been made in Photoshop and show us something more to prove the game even exists. For me they're losing all credibility with their yearly images, talk of "discussions", and zero communication on the actual working state of their game. It's probably supposed to keep people interested, but for me it's doing the exact opposite. :sleep:

SimBin, you either have a product or you don't. Tell us something worthwhile, or just shut up until you can.

They need to stop releasing worthless pictures that could have been made in Photoshop and show us something more to prove the game even exists. For me they're losing all credibility with their yearly images, talk of "discussions", and zero communication on the actual working state of their game. It's probably supposed to keep people interested, but for me it's doing the exact opposite. :sleep:

SimBin, you either have a product or you don't. Tell us something worthwhile, or just shut up until you can.

Exactly this!
Looking at the quality and state of the screenshots, the game should be ready for some video footage. But there's nothing. Its a y o k e.

Take a GT3 car in Raceroom. Turn on all the driving aids. This title is aimed at people who find that too hard to drive. Not so much Mario Kart as Mario GT3.

Then why not just get a game like the new NFS or others...What would GTR3 do that will earn them a place among all the big boys.

Frankly if it's just an arcade game they could have easily dropped the GTR franchise brand and name it something else.

I just don't understand the thought process behind this thing.

This game, despite the team is called SimBin, will most likely be an arcade looking at the interview released one year ago iirc on this very website.
If they take the GT Sport route might be interesting. It would be more interesting if they released something like a teaser trailer. When someone thinks that Studio397 is proceeding slowly think of GTR3 and you'll feel better:roflmao:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.