[GTL] Minis Conquer the Mountain - 23-5-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jai Spencer

500RPM
Nice one bro, hey Dan, this is gona be a busy week bud, but well worth it!
The plan is to nudge Andy off at every oppertunity (sp)

;)

Winnnnnie!

James Yates

2000RPM
Sorry, cant race this one - tried to run GTL, restarted and that was the end of vista thanks to starforce. Managed to get it to work by choosing last known good config... but i don't really want to chance it again.

Have fun :)

James Yates

2000RPM
James, don't know what problems you had but I very recently installed my GTL on Vista, and of course it wouldn't work. But after following the simple instructions here (first post) it worked fine.:

How to: Install GT Legends on Vista Ultimate 64 bit - NoGripRacing
I had it still installed on my XP hard drive, so i tried running it - it installed a starforce driver, i restarted and then vista said it couldn't boot. Last know good configuration fixed it... ill try that guide at some point though, so thanks for that :)

A

Andy Marsden

You need to install the update for the Starforce system (which is a pile of arse if you ask me). PM me your email address and i'll wisk the file over to you this evening if you haven't already got it. :)

Winnie - Just try it bucko! :circuitzolder:

Andy

Marc Good

250RPM
Dear Warren
I can't make it to the race this Friday because of another appointment. I am sorry and wish everyone a good race, have fun!

Marc

A

Andy Marsden

Hey Warren,

I'm going to have to drop out mate, managed to get tickets to see the new Indy on Friday night, sorry :)
See you at Warwick Farm next Wednesday

Andy

Jai Spencer

500RPM
Lol, you are kidding right?

I had so much planned too....then you go and spoil it...ruddy birthdays, they always spoil other peoples fun.

Enjoy your film, i mean that, really.....

:)

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
All entrants please note:

If you haven't tried this track, it is not easy with some interesting undulations (it is over a mountain). However, due to some bugs in GTL / Bathurst, there is real danger if you hit a wall at even mild speed. You can end up bouncing into outer space and be stuck there. The only way out is to hit Esc.
So please everyone, be very careful, especially with the cars around you, or you (or the other driver) won't be completeing the 18 laps.

Respect the mountain, and your fellow drivers is the rule. :)

If everyone's game I'd like to join too please Warren... That's an early start for a Saturday morning! 4.00 am for practice... is that right Warren?

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
If everyone's game I'd like to join too please Warren... That's an early start for a Saturday morning! 4.00 am for practice... is that right Warren?
Yea I'm afraid so Cam, what we do to look after these Europeans hey. :angel:
At least we won't get too many home disturbances at that hour.

Bram Hengeveld

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Sign me up scotty :) Reinstalling GTL for tomorrow night. Need some racing badly and this seems like the right time to re-enter GTL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom