AC GTE / GT2 @ Watkins Glen - Wednesday 2nd September 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys, first time doing a race on here. I was able to log onto the practice server, but haven’t figured out how to register. Can someone give me some advice? One of the links at the top didn’t work.

Thanks,
Doug Winston
Just leave a comment here with the car you want to participate with and you'll be in!

Guys, first time doing a race on here. I was able to log onto the practice server, but haven’t figured out how to register. Can someone give me some advice? One of the links at the top didn’t work.

Thanks,
Doug Winston
Hi Doug, as Cornelius said (above), post a comment here to say you're in (along with your car choice) and I add you to the list. I have now added you to the list as TBD for your car, so, a big welcome from us!:thumbsup:

When you've decided your car choice post here again and I'll update the car list, and if you could @me it helps me find you quickly ;)

The race server usually goes live about an hour before the event start, so if you could let me know around 5pm UK time I can finalise the race server.

If you're new-ish here, please have a read of the rules on the opening 2 posts, as well as making sure your real name shows on the server and in TeamSpeak. :)

John

Last edited:
@Medilloni Ok so last time I said next time I'll try the Ferrari and this time is last times next time so one Ferrari pls

(I'll miss the sound of the Vette)

Last edited:
Just to let everyone in this race know, we're running the exact same track for the GT3s on Sunday, so you can reuse your practice there :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.