GT7 HUD

Apps GT7 HUD 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I hope this haven't been asked before but the brake bias MFD logic is swapped (I'm using CSP ver. 0.1.80-preview428) as shown here below :

Screenshot_90_1280x719.jpg
Screenshot_91_1280x719.jpg
Screenshot_92_1280x719.jpg

If the intention is to make sure the up and down buttons to actually fits the logic of increasing and decreasing the onboard setup (in this case the brake bias, other MFD controls work just fine), I think these words should've been swapped too, no?

1700895435380.png

Sorry if this seems like a minor nitpicking but I do also use visual cues on how my car being set up so this being inverted actually kinda screwed me a bit when driving.

I think this mod disabled the red starting lights at the race start. How can I enable it back?
Just disable the countdown animation in the settings UI and restart your game, the lights should be back. If for some reason this isn't the case you can manually restore the image file in 'assettocorsa\content\texture', the file should be called off.png

I hope this haven't been asked before but the brake bias MFD logic is swapped (I'm using CSP ver. 0.1.80-preview428) as shown here below :

View attachment 709682View attachment 709683View attachment 709684

If the intention is to make sure the up and down buttons to actually fits the logic of increasing and decreasing the onboard setup (in this case the brake bias, other MFD controls work just fine), I think these words should've been swapped too, no?

View attachment 709685

Sorry if this seems like a minor nitpicking but I do also use visual cues on how my car being set up so this being inverted actually kinda screwed me a bit when driving.
Thanks for the detailed comment, this is indeed something I accidentally broke during the latest update, I'll release an update today that should fix this issue :)

View attachment 709682View attachment 709683View attachment 709684

View attachment 709685

Should be fixed in the 1.1.1 update

Just disable the countdown animation in the settings UI and restart your game, the lights should be back. If for some reason this isn't the case you can manually restore the image file in 'assettocorsa\content\texture', the file should be called off.png
Hi! Thanks for the reply! Already disabled the countdown animation and restarted the game. Which file should be renamed to off.png?

Hello, I updated the Hud but I can't see anything in the game, I only see at the side the app.

In the log I have tese messages:

WARNING: TaskBarIcon :: COULD NOT FIND TEXTURES FOR IMGUI_CSP_LUA_Car Mirrors Configurator_main_ICON
WARNING: TaskBarIcon :: COULD NOT FIND TEXTURES FOR IMGUI_CSP_LUA_Controller Tweaks_main_ICON
WARNING: TaskBarIcon :: COULD NOT FIND TEXTURES FOR IMGUI_CSP_LUA_Setup Exchange_main_ICON
WARNING: TaskBarIcon :: COULD NOT FIND TEXTURES FOR IMGUI_LUA_GT7 HUD_main_ICON
WARNING: TaskBarIcon :: COULD NOT FIND TEXTURES FOR IMGUI_LUA_GT7 HUD_tachometer_ICON
WARNING: TaskBarIcon :: COULD NOT FIND TEXTURES FOR IMGUI_LUA_GT7 HUD_leaderboard_ICON
WARNING: TaskBarIcon :: COULD NOT FIND TEXTURES FOR IMGUI_LUA_GT7 HUD_positions_ICON
WARNING: TaskBarIcon :: COULD NOT FIND TEXTURES FOR IMGUI_LUA_GT7 HUD_laps_ICON
WARNING: TaskBarIcon :: COULD NOT FIND TEXTURES FOR IMGUI_LUA_GT7 HUD_timer_ICON
WARNING: TaskBarIcon :: COULD NOT FIND TEXTURES FOR IMGUI_LUA_GT7 HUD_session_timer_ICON
WARNING: TaskBarIcon :: COULD NOT FIND TEXTURES FOR IMGUI_LUA_GT7 HUD_map_ICON
WARNING: TaskBarIcon :: COULD NOT FIND TEXTURES FOR IMGUI_LUA_GT7 HUD_multi_function_display_ICON
WARNING: TaskBarIcon :: COULD NOT FIND TEXTURES FOR IMGUI_LUA_Pure Config App_main_pure_config_ICON

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 46 53.5%