GT5 GT5 Leagues - General Discussion

As I have mentioned a couple of times recently, a new official RD league for GT5 has been on the cards for a while now. With the Racing Club being handed over to the community it means that the league would be my primary focus. However, before I go to the effort of getting something like this organised, I would like to know how much interest there is within the community.

The cars / tracks the league will use will be stock content, so you will not need any DLCs. The exact dates it will run have yet to be decided, though I am looking at a start of early next year (Jan/Feb). Rounds will be run once per week at the usual time (20:00 GMT), probably on the weekends. They would involve both a practice and dedicated qualifying session, which means people will be expected to follow the rules to the letter. (If they don't, the qualifying session will not work.)

All licenced members will be welcome regardless of their experience and driving ability. However, it should be noted that there will be limited places available due to GT5's relatively small lobbies. Registration will likely be done on a first come, first served basis, though previous participation in other RD leagues may be taken into account. (eg, if your attendance was bad or you were given a lot of penalties in other leagues, you may not be accepted in the GT5 league.)

At this stage all I am looking for is how many people would be interested. If you are then please make sure you post here, because I cannot read minds! The number of people that reply to this thread will determine whether or not the league goes ahead.

Thanks guys and gals.

It's Offical here is the lineup for RDGT5 Season three:
RDGT5Z06Promo.jpg

RDGT5SSpromo.jpg

I bought them both and race modded them and they don't have the same HP.. strange
For the SS add all the 3 engine stages, sports ECU racing air filter, sports intake manifold, sports exhaust manifold, sports catalytic convertor and finally a supercharger..
For the z06.. add ballast until you reach 1210kgs then add sports ecu, sports intake manifold, sports air filter, sports exhaust manifold and sports catalytic convertor and then a super charger

For the SS add all the 3 engine stages, sports ECU racing air filter, sports intake manifold, sports exhaust manifold, sports catalytic convertor and finally a supercharger..
For the z06.. add ballast until you reach 1210kgs then add sports ecu, sports intake manifold, sports air filter, sports exhaust manifold and sports catalytic convertor and then a super charger

What if someone adds upgrades not allowed like the Differential for 7 500 or other parts? ow can you check that?

What if someone adds upgrades not allowed like the Differential for 7 500 or other parts? ow can you check that?

I will be doing spot checks after races, this will be done at random.. when i ask someone for there car to be checked they will send to me so i can check the car for any infringments of the regulations.
Sign Zealand Racing up
Allan Groth, PSN:Okyo2007DK
Michael Moltke, PSN: Legnylsetros

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back