AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Wednesday September 30, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ι will try to join but still not sure if family obligations will let me in! Sign me up please if there are still spare slots.
I want the BMW Z4 GT3 which is stable enough in my opinion :)

Friday and already 7 on the grid :thumbsup: Very nice :)

I took some rounds yesterday with @ROBY F1 (thank´s to him btw) ´s setup for the beamer!
Somebody tried that? Good for a fast lap for sure but is it good for a race?
Thats the simsheep. One sheep taking initiative and others follow :D
Next step: This for every event, every day

Of course, don´t take the tag too serious!:barefoot: I don´t want to force you, just wanna lure you ;):D
But as you just gave me the permission....I will keep on tagging you :whistling::D
What kind of race would you like? I can send a wish to the staff ;)

btw... are the sims that similar so that you can just hop into another one and have fun there?:O_o:
´cause I am thinking about getting another one but 1.) I wouldn´t have the time to train for a second game (actually I don´t have really time to drive AC much) and 2.) I like AC very much :D

Yup, keep up the tags! obviously I don't take the tag seriously but it's always nice to be invited ;)

GT races are perfect it's just I love the WTCC races on wednesday. Definitely you should have another sim and to me they are similar. AC does have a different feel and different characteristics but I can jump between them all and normally qualify anywhere from 2nd 5th or so online here. You definitely need maybe 3-4 laps to settle in but after that you'll be fine :) Have a look at R3e, those WTCC cars are great..it's free to play with DLC packs of course but you can get a decent sample for around £5-6 so it's worth a look. Game Stock car is my favourite of all though and would definitely definitely recommend you pick that one up :)

Unfortunately I can only promote the races I can join :unsure:
And I am already struggling with next week 'cause you host two very interesting races! This here is great and 1M S3 even better and Zandvoort is my fav :inlove:
Hope I can make both!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back