AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Wednesday September 30, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks again @Ricardo :thumbsup:
These are the events everybody likes! Almost full grid :)
Pace was really high imho throughout the whole field :thumbsup: Messed up first race :cool: Really sorry for the guy i pushed out in first round :( I braked early but you were getting so slow I didn't expect that :ninja:
So we both lost contact to the field and I could never catch up really...
But second race :inlove:
Was even more careful in first laps and it was really worth it! Was following @Ricardo until he unfortunately left the track, but good pace man :thumbsup: Was happy to do a couple of laps in the low 1.40's and could almost do even better but always messed up then the second part of the lap :D

Guys, I am really stocked now :D
Want you in for friday...so be prepared to be tagged :D
(If you're fed up with my tagging please just tell me:redface:)

At the end of the train in both races :/

8th in the first race, had a few offs but fun trying to catch Matheus. Bit of a mission impossible with him driving the Nissan.
Pole for race 2, could keep the lead until a slight mistake allowed @Tobias Röhner to slip past. Tried to hold on to second, but got pushed off the track by @SakL and dropped back even further. Running in 7th then, but once again Nissans ahead of me. No real chance to get past.

BTW! Also BIG congrats to @Arkadiusz Wawrzyniak !! First club race (wasn't it?) and AMAZING speed!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
We (or at least me, cause i can't speak for others) want to see you more often!! :)
@Geof was getting bored anyway ;)
:D No just joking! Up front everybody was really fast!

Congrats for all top finishers, infact for all finishers :)
It was nice to be in a race again... I seem to have a bad habit of destroying those fronts on that Merc just after few laps :) I am still long way from learning how to keep that car in speed. And only thing I hate more than understeer is losing without a battle :roflmao: So back to practise...
But in the end, great race guys... I'll be back :sneaky:

Really sorry for the guy i pushed out in first round :( I braked early but you were getting so slow I didn't expect that :ninja:

I think that I was the guy that you pushed me a little bit at the first round :). The guys in front of me were going very slowly as well (since it was the first lap) and I was afraid that I will push them, so I pressed the brake incorrectly and you had no other choice. I am really sorry.

At the 1st race I think I started at 10th position, and I had some drivers behind me, making me feel nervous being so close! :D I run with medium tyres at the first race and it was quite slippery. I had a couple of exits also...

At the second race I started from the 2nd to last position, so without anxiety I decided to go slowly and to enjoy the empty road :). I also decided to turn TC on for more stability... :redface:. That decision was great! I finally managed to finish at 8th position, which is not too bad :thumbsup:. After all, it was a nice relaxing race, without many incidents I think. I could have more fights on the road, if I had more self confidence. Well, I have not too many experience racing with many people in RD, so thank you all guys and see you on the road!

I think that I was the guy that you pushed me a little bit at the first round :). The guys in front of me were going very slowly as well (since it was the first lap) and I was afraid that I will push them, so I pressed the brake incorrectly and you had no other choice. I am really sorry.

At the 1st race I think I started at 10th position, and I had some drivers behind me, making me feel nervous being so close! :D I run with medium tyres at the first race and it was quite slippery. I had a couple of exits also...

At the second race I started from the 2nd to last position, so without anxiety I decided to go slowly and to enjoy the empty road :). I also decided to turn TC on for more stability... :redface:. That decision was great! I finally managed to finish at 8th position, which is not too bad :thumbsup:. After all, it was a nice relaxing race, without many incidents I think. I could have more fights on the road, if I had more self confidence. Well, I have not too many experience racing with many people in RD, so thank you all guys and see you on the road!
Still sorry 'cause I should have been over-cautious as well in first lap! :redface:
It's no shame to turn on TC imho! You had more fun with it and you could drive more safely :thumbsup: Much better than overestimating one self and crash all the time ;)

I will keep you invited so that you'll hopefully see more races with more people ;):D

For me you are a very good driver! We are at the similar level I think! :p Maybe you are a little bit faster than me, but not for long... :D
Well thanks for the compliments guys :p
Maybe if I practice more I could get off an extra second per lap and be top rank competative, but I got more to do besides simming.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back