AC GT3 @ Watkins Glen - Sun 01Jul18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
How long has it been since you put the whole pc together? You may want to remove the CPU cooler from the unit and clean off the old thermal paste and put new on. That would lower the CPU temps and also let the cooler help keep the motherboard cooler. It may not be a huge difference but the new paste can help with efficiency. Also do you have enough EXIT air flow? Your pic shows the case fairly close to the walls
Full re-build in May (inc thermal paste) Larry, new GTX 1050ti fitted to cope withAC.
3 fans in, 2 out, haved moved it away rom the wall and 'Big Daddy' desk fan is keeping it super-cool now, huge difference:thumbsup: I'll be getting a bit hot 'n sweaty though, it's a very unusual 31c here.

New processor due end of this month, trying to get by until then:D

You can try set CPU affinity and disable one or 2 of the cores for acs.exe.
basically ONLY do this if nothing else works and on a side note this will also impact your performance
(you can do this in task manager/details right click on acs.exe)
Ah, I am the original dinosaur when it comes to pc's, I wouldn't dare go there! My son fixes my pc, I fix his car :roflmao:

Full re-build in May (inc thermal paste) Larry, new GTX 1050ti fitted to cope withAC.
3 fans in, 2 out, haved moved it away rom the wall and 'Big Daddy' desk fan is keeping it super-cool now, huge difference:thumbsup: I'll be getting a bit hot 'n sweaty though, it's a very unusual 31c here.

New processor due end of this month, trying to get by until then:D
Do you still have both the side panels on? Your pic shows the front panel off for better intake air but if the sides are off then the air wont be directed over the internal parts properly. Just trying for all angles

Do you still have both the side panels on? Your pic shows the front panel off for better intake air but if the sides are off then the air wont be directed over the internal parts properly. Just trying for all angles
Just the front open Larry, the ram-air seems to working well:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back