AC GT3 @ Watkins Glen - Sun 01Jul18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for hosting the event @Eugene Abramoff :)

Need to learn to drive and setup the 911 better. So different from everything else. Glad my strategy paid off so that saved me some face this evening. But I'll be taking on a new project for upcoming races ;)
McLaren_650S_GT3-034.jpg

Thanks for tonight's event, was great watching some great driving (passing me!) and learning a few different lines. :)

Don't know what happened in the first few laps, cars were disappearing, reappearing and behaving very weird (distorted) - a couple of cars appeared out of the blue and I hit them, so my apologies if I spoilt anyone's race - I went from 14th to last in a few seconds, totally confused:O_o: Haven't had a trip like that since the early 70's:whistling:

My first GT3 pole and win at RD! Super happy with that. More than anything just having times close to @Aksu is amazing, since I have so much respect for his driving skills.

Thanks @Eugene for organising!

Gongrats for first win!
You were so fast in first laps so I assumed that you're going to change tires and that was really my only hope to get front of you :D
But we had a little incident with @Trebucht (sorry for that if it was my fault... there was little tight in that corner xD) and I waited him for a while. Without that it would have been really close battle at couple last laps ;-)

I need to apologize for disappearing during the race. We had a power outage and just when I was doing pretty well. I hope that wont affect my drivers license at all.

Sorry I checked out early I got a drive through from the start & was a lap down once i pit & about to go down two laps to P1 So decided to call it.
I often go one lap down. Sometimes two. I never quit. I don't want to criticize you personally Farrow but when I am in a race I hate it when people call it a day as it is often an opportunity for me to race someone!!. I am normally on me tod!
Edit: Grammar mistake

I often go one lap down. Sometimes two. I never quit. I don't want to criticize you personally Farrow but when I am in a race I hate it when people call it a day as it is often an opportunity for me to race someone!!. I am normally on me tod!
Edit: Grammar mistake
Okay then Sorry i upset you. But It was Literally the only time i have ever left the race early. So sorry if you don't approve but i really don't care. But pulling up an old post to say this makes me think you do want to criticize. I Didn't take the decision lightly & didn't rage quit. So i think a single early retirement can be forgiven.

Okay then Sorry i upset you. But It was Literally the only time i have ever left the race early. So sorry if you don't approve but i really don't care. But pulling up an old post to say this makes me think you do want to criticize. I Didn't take the decision lightly & didn't rage quit. So i think a single early retirement can be forgiven.
Gosh. UM. I didnt mean to offend you mate. What I meant was that it is often frustrating for slower drivers like me to then see others who are last bung out.for any reason. Yes, it seems I should not have even commented. I apologise if it caused you offence.
Lesson to Ken: Keep big mouth Shut!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea