AC GT3 @ Road Atlanta - Sun21Oct18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just had a quick practice on the server, really shocked how dark it was. Tried 'page up' to lighten it but hardly made any difference, any tips peeps? I'm suffering from S.A.D after 15 mins:roflmao:

Craig... what an amazing track, another fantastic choice fella:thumbsup:

Just had a quick practice on the server, really shocked how dark it was. Tried 'page up' to lighten it but hardly made any difference, any tips peeps? I'm suffering from S.A.D after 15 mins:roflmao:

John I can certainly fix this, I had hoped the "page up" and "page down" would work for those that wanted it lighter. The reason it is darker than normal, is because I have moved the start time to 3 pm, meaning the finish time would be 6 pm (in practice) ..I just liked the look of the "flood" lights being on around the track, I felt it gave a nice atmosphere.

I do know in VR things look a lot darker.

I will adjust the settings ..let me know if they are better for you.

John are you sure the "page up" and "page down" is not working for you ? it does go all way up to 200%?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back