AC GT3 @ Road Atlanta - Sun21Oct18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Spilskinanka Hey Matt, just wanted to say well done and congrats for your podium!:thumbsup::D

Congrats to all the top 3, some ridiculous quali times there:speechless:... so much to learn, and so little time:roflmao:
----------------------------
My apologies for leaving the race before the end, screen shake got to the stage where I was holding people up (sorry Craig!) and could have took someone off. Thanks for the advice in TS, will do an AC re-install asap, fairly gutted 'cos this is an amazing track, hope to do it again:)

@asteroulis Setups as requested, no idea if they're any good but they're reasonably stable-ish.

Attachments

• rd_atlanta.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 175
  • rd_atlanta.sp
    291 bytes · Views: 206
  • rd_atlanta_quali.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 214
  • rd_atlanta_quali.sp
    291 bytes · Views: 204
Had a great race, was real fun, had several clean battles ..so many thanks chaps :thumbsup:

A special mention for @Spilskinanka ...when he first starting racing with us, he was at least 3 seconds away from the best ...tonight he managed a P3 ..this is what can be achieved with dedication and practice ....Well done m8, you deserve it :thumbsup:

Congrads as always to the podiums ..some super times where recorded :thumbsup:

And as usual, my VR onboard:

Some seriously code brown moments in there, including kerb horror, some shenanigans when lapping, and missing my pit box and having to slam it in reverse :whistling: Just glad that I held it together until the end. Thanks again for the great race everyone!

As much as I love the track I was not up to the task, today more than usual. Besides a kiss on my arse on the first lap that costed me the race I was able to crash on Dimitri (sorry!) sitting on the track despite all my efforts (being on the same team!) and then, not once, but twice and half, I went off the track right before the straight (sorry Chris). I guess the car was better balanced for quali (although slower than yesterday), but not for a full load of fuel on M. Wish I could give the fault to the new motion thing, but it was just my bad. Actually, I consider the motion feeling a blast in VR and I am enjoying as much as the DD.
Congrats to the podium!!! and @Spilskinanka you are the star of the day, handling that beast all the way through.

See you all next week.

Once again guys thanks for having me. It was a very nice race night. I've been practicing this track for 2 weeks now because I'm also competing on Wednesday. Still you were all really comfortable on track, much more than I was.. Well done. As I mentioned on TS I wish I could race with you more often.Time is a luxury though..

@Spilskinanka really really appreciate it. I've been fighting to setup my 911 to feel comfortable in the Championship I'm taking place , and I always end up having the most safe settings in order to avoid errors. Yesterday I was with a decent setup I tweaked from a friend, yet still not really comfortable. I'll let you know how I feel yours!

Have a nice week everybody!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back