AC GT3 @ Road Atlanta - Sun21Oct18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello, I'd like to participate also with the Audi...but I cannot pay right now for premium. I'm lapping around xxxx (edit CD) with mediums.

I can add you, but you must get your premium membership before you are allowed to race. If the event should fill up, before you have purchased your membership? you will be moved back onto the reserve list.

I have edited your post to remove your lap times, please refrain from posting any lap times, within the event thread ..thank you.

Welcome aboard ..hope to see you on the grid :thumbsup: ...please let me know your chosen car before race day.

Hey @FilipRobbie and welcome. We try not to mention laptimes before the actual race to make sure noone gets intimidated in case their times are any slower. Please keep that in mind! Thanks.

[EDIT] oh Buster was already here.

Last edited:
Hello Craig; I am not sure I will be able to attend this Sunday. I have an appointment at the end of the afternoon and I have no idea if I can make it on time.

Could you please put me at the bottom of the list (as on the track :confused:), or as reserve...

Do not hesitate to kick me out if the list is getting too long.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello Craig; I am not sure I will be able to attend this Sunday. I have an appointment at the end of the afternoon and I have no idea if I can make it on time.

Could you please put me at the bottom of the list (as on the track :confused:), or as reserve...

Do not hesitate to kick me out if the list is getting too long.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

That is fine m8 ..I hope you can make it, it should be fun on this track :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back