AC GT3 @ Road America - Weds 25 Sep 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Boys I've really really really screwed up. It's a long story and I can only text with my left hand.

I broke the upper part of my right arm right where the bone meets the ball in the shoulder. That bone is now stuck up in my armpit and will require surgery here in Florida. They may be able to fit me in today around noon. If that doesn't happen then the surgery will be Tuesday. This means I will not be able to race for a while, but hopefully I'll be able to join you guys on TS in a couple of weeks. In the meantime I can text / type with my left hand here at RD, but some functions are kind of if not impossible. This means shorter posts, but at least I'll still be able to interact which will be helpful for me and keeping my spirits up.

Have a great week and race guys. Any prayers would be deeply appreciated.

Jeez man, that sucks. Miss having you around these parts. Get well soon friend!

Boys I've really really really screwed up. It's a long story and I can only text with my left hand.

I broke the upper part of my right arm right where the bone meets the ball in the shoulder. That bone is now stuck up in my armpit and will require surgery here in Florida. They may be able to fit me in today around noon. If that doesn't happen then the surgery will be Tuesday. This means I will not be able to race for a while, but hopefully I'll be able to join you guys on TS in a couple of weeks. In the meantime I can text / type with my left hand here at RD, but some functions are kind of if not impossible. This means shorter posts, but at least I'll still be able to interact which will be helpful for me and keeping my spirits up.

Have a great week and race guys. Any prayers would be deeply appreciated.

Bobby Booby at your age you should be able to stay out of trouble!! ...Hope to see you around soon mate...in the meantime keep out of more trouble :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back