AC GT3 @ Road America - Sunday 3rd May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hope everyone had a good race. My 8 year old x4 phenom II 965 cpu couldnt handle 34 cars on track. And my tyres was blue cold for 3 laps .. like wth no heat at all, couldnt push. Decided to leave instead of possibly getting in others way. On my screen everybody was drifting every corner lol. Congrats to all who saw the chequered flag.

I apoligize for having to leave during the race.
While I was braking my chair slid backwards, and I crashed because I couldn't reach the pedals the next corner... :cry:
I was driving in 3rd place and most likely would have finished 4th, but crashing because of that was just too frustrating for me so I disconnected.

I apoligize for having to leave during the race.
While I was braking my chair slid backwards, and I crashed because I couldn't reach the pedals the next corner... :cry:
I was driving in 3rd place and most likely would have finished 4th, but crashing because of that was just too frustrating for me so I disconnected.
Wow thats very unlucky :(

Ahhhh shambles from me as normal upto 14th I think I got after the huge smash up on the first corner I manged to miss all the cars all over the place, sorry to who ever I hit in the side later on completely missed my braking point, I couldn't see you when I re-joined so I hope you didn't loose many places, manged to crash entering the pits later on 360 in the air and down even more places , thanks for organising the event Chris

Great race everyone! I had a great battle for the first stint with @Peppinho breathing down my neck. Spent the first few laps trying to find out where he was getting the most advantage and really trying to maximise the exits out of the corners.

Spent the whole race on the mediums and they really dropped off about lap 20 or so, but it was at least manageable enough not to bin it ;-)

Thanks everyone for coming out! As I've said many times before, racing with you folks every Sunday is really the thing keeping me sane through this weird time :inlove:

Tomorrow I'll post next week's event, stay tuned!

thanks for the race all! I got caught up in the T2 carnage, which mostly seemed due to lagging rather than impatience returning onto the track, but I managed to stay on the track for the rest of the race and even not stuff up my pit stop :)

I missed one blue flag, apologies to whomever that was, I was trying to hold a conversation at the same time...

Oh that was a race! I apologize for the quali, a had a lot of trouble with the performance of the PC( Also i’m using a very old g27 and it makes it even worse :roflmao: So i choose to drive a very long s1 on full tank and that worked out well, then it was just not to make mistakes and grab a podium:)

Thanks Chris as always and congrats to the podium. :thumbsup:

Blewed my start like last week but as long as you manage to stay out of the T1/T2 troubles that doesn't matter :D so in the end I could gain some places before the "normal" race started. Not too much action during the race. Kept a consistent pace and that was it. Sorry @GEO147 , just watched the replay and now I see what I did there. We will see each other on track again for sure and then it will be your time to take revenge. Funny thing that nearly the exact same incident happend at the end of the race between Patrick and Mika behind me. Same cars, same place, same action even the same skin for the GT-R, only the outcome was different.

@Aksu nice pass between the two cars into the left :cool:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies