AC GT3 Race @ Okayama Int. Circuit 1.0 - Fri 21Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I probably won't be able to go today. I have a cold and I do not feel well. I would love to go, but I think it will not be possible. But @Bobby Pennington can there be an extra Mercedes for me? Maybe I will not fall asleep and I will race with you.
Sorry you're feeling bad. I'll leave you on the grid and if you feel like it you can join us. I appreciate the effort. If we don't see you, I hope you get to feeling better:)

@Calvyn White I need your car choice bud;)
Yes indeed. I wanted to leave it as long as a possible in the hope that this bout carpal tunnel will subside enough so I could take part but unfortunately my hopes have been futile.
So unfortunately I cannot take part.
Sorry for my late to response in saying this but I did want to give it as much time as possible for some amount of recovery.

Have a good race. Hope I will catch you all next week ish.

Yes indeed. I wanted to leave it as long as a possible in the hope that this bout carpal tunnel will subside enough so I could take part but unfortunately my hopes have been futile.
Sorry for my late to response in saying this but I did want to give it as much time as possible for some amount of recovery.

I was just hoping things improved. I really do understand the issue your dealing with. I have had 3 good friends fight that pesky issue. A fourth had to have surgery and you need to avoid that. Take care and we'll see you soon.

don't believe em i had both wrists done and a finger release at the same time and now my wrists are great and i can give people the bird when i pass them on my motorbike :thumbsup: , it is pretty common surgery now days but costs a bit

don't believe em i had both wrists done and a finger release at the same time and now my wrists are great and i can give people the bird when i pass them on my motorbike :thumbsup: , it is pretty common surgery now days but costs a bit
That's good to know. My buddies dad had it done almost 30 yrs ago and it's the only experience I have. I would say you being a marsupial probably helps a little as well:D:p

Was bound for a great race based on lap 1, but my car setup had nasty snap oversteer on rare occasions (ie. lap 2). Tried to catch it and this resulted... I need to spend more time on setups prior to races and I know I'd be much more competitive.

Attachments

• The lambo drew blood.jpg
    The lambo drew blood.jpg
    955.4 KB · Views: 126
Was bound for a great race based on lap 1, but my car setup had nasty snap oversteer on rare occasions (ie. lap 2). Tried to catch it and this resulted... I need to spend more time on setups prior to races and I know I'd be much more competitive.
DUDE, that sucks. Glad to see you joining us more on GT3 nights. If you want a little help with that snap oversteer problem let me know.

Was a sick race, still not sure how I made the undercut work on Bobby and Tariq. I'll try and join more of these whenever I can, although waking up today after going to bed at 4:30 was tough.

Attachments

• Lambo_Okayama_V002.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 137

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back