AC GT3 Race @ Okayama Int. Circuit 1.0 - Fri 21Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello Mr Bobby.
If I may I would like to take a slot please.
Not sure on the car yet. It's a toss up between the Audi and the lambo. They seem pretty good on default ish. I'll be sure to let you know before the race of course, if that's ok. Just need an hour or more to figure out which one. Ta.
Of course. We'd love to have you. Take your time on the car choice. You've got until Friday to decide:)

I spend 1h with your setup but I need more time as it is the very first time I set up the Lamborghini.
Here are a few quick observations from the first data:

Thanks for taking the time to look it over Dirk. I made some changes to the setup, some seem contrary to your post, though I have to say that the setup I'm working on is strictly for qualifying. Thus, it is certainly more aggressive and when I setup the car I'm looking for a certain feel. Anyway, I will definitely be looking back to this post for future setups.

Thanks Dirk!!

• Deleted member 231027

let's sign me up see if i can make it
ph01.jpg

Cant make this one:(, but it's the last Saturday morning jewelers class, I've moved to Thursday evenings for stage 2 starting early Oct, so "I'll be back":p:D:thumbsup:
Glad to hear that Andrew. Was really starting to wonder about you when 2 of your "Classmates" posted a picture of what happens in class:D
maxresdefault.jpg

Meahwhile, we'll be getting our pedicures like proper Alpha males:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
hqdefault.jpg

Alpha males and pedicures..........don't know if it's ironic or moronic, but hey, it's me so what do you guys expect:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey Bobby, don't know why no one signs up with the McLaren (what am I missing?) but since that's the case, I'll bring a virtual one (or a real one, McLaren, please, please?). #57 red, please. Thanks!

Jack

I wish I had something better to do on a friday night/saturday morning but I don't. I guess racing a virtual Lamborghini will have to do. Sign me up!

It's because they're all stupid and don't know a good thing when they see it:laugh::laugh::laugh: Nice to have a McLaren team mate:thumbsup:

Oops! I totally missed that you had picked a McLaren. I guess because you put that in a different color than all the other choices; bright red wasn't obvious enough! :O_o::thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 43 27.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 10 6.4%