AC GT3 @ Paul Ricard - Sun 27 Jan 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
No it is not on the list because it is a much older car (2009) compared to the current model (2016) ...like the MP4-12c is not on the list. We use current models, that have replaced the older model. Of course you can make a special request for the older model and it will be made available for you on the race server.

The older Audi is on the practice server by mistake, it was requested last week and I forgot to remove it.

It's allright then. Thanks!

Alright count me in with the 911 please.

Just to be clear I need to pit once between 10-50 minute. so no pitting before or after unless the car is damaged?

Yes that is correct my friend ..Mandatory pitstop between opens after 10 mins racing and closes after 50 mins of racing :thumbsup: the minimum that you can do is add 1 liter of fuel ..of course you do as much as you like ..welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup:

I would like to make a comeback after few yers. Can I get a spot on the grid with Lambo. Driving the Super Trofeo version this season in real life.
Some experience gould help.

• Deleted member 239150

I would like to make a comeback after few yers. Can I get a spot on the grid with Lambo. Driving the Super Trofeo version this season in real life.
Some experience gould help.

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on this board.

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back