AC GT3 @ Paul Ricard - Sun 27 Jan 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yeah, on this track Aero was set to 0 in front and 1 in rear wing. Basically no Aero on the SCG.
I would say those who were behind me had a lot of trouble keeping up in the straight even in my draft.

I can give some more tips if you want. I leave it in this spoiler for who wants to read.

cheers

Thanks. Everyday is a school day!

I have the replay Dan, just no idea how to upload it (being a pc numpty) - if you give me a hint I'll send it:)

...as you posted this I was searching how to make a Youtube vid from replays, didn't understand any of that either:roflmao:
Hi john. You can upload it to https://mega.nz if you can!
They are in My Computer -> Documents -> Assetto Corsa -> Replays

If you have AMD cards you can use Radeon relive in the drivers to record your gameplay. If you have Nvidia, you can install geforce experience, and enable game recording in there. After the capture is done you can directly upload it to youtube and edit it there!

cheers

Last edited:
Hi john. You can upload it to https://mega.nz if you can!
They are in My Computer -> Documents -> Assetto Corsa -> Replays

If you have AMD cards you can use Radeon relive in the drivers to record your gameplay. If you have Nvidia, you can install geforce experience, and enable game recording in there. After the capture is done you can directly upload it to youtube and edit it there!

cheers
Just got Mega.nz and uploading now Dan, will pm you with link when done... if I've done it right:p

Hey Matt @Hepsta will pm you the link too.:)

@jayk I am now watching the replay. I had no idea you spun on minute 23:30. I'm so sorry. I stayed on the racing line and felt something before turning in. I didn't notice you spun. Sorry again

@Dan Costa No worries my tyres were battered and i got a really crappy exit out of T2 and down to T3 lost out a fair bit, I thought i was still in front of you turning into T3. You probs didn't see me as we might of been side by side. No worries though, was having a terrible race from the go lol.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 350 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%