AC GT3 @ Paul Ricard - Sun 27 Jan 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
If anyone would be kind enough to share a setup for the 650 I'd appreciate it very much. Or even just a couple tips for setup. I'll still be last but might be less stressful

Here is a setup I'm using/experimenting with. I don't know if it is good, but at least it is something

Attachments

• paul ricard.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 141
Sorry for the early exit but my wrists couldn't take any more. Stupidly I was out bowling with my son earlier today and my wrists took a beating.
Today's race was mostly to test my new computer upgrades and it handled the race very well.
I have never raced on Paul Richard before Friday night neither in a Lamborghini, so to qualify on 7th was very pleasing. But nearly 2 hours of practice right before the qualy made my wrists ache quite badly, so they weren't up for the race.

See ya probably next Sunday with well rested wrists.

Enjoyed the race just couldn't get any warmth into the tyres at all. Was doing not so bad (for me) and tried to pit on the wrong straight losing two places at the time. Then it all started to go very wrong. Sorry to whomever I got in the way of when I spun was in middle of the track so just stayed still but don't think you could see me with traffic.

Some of you guys are so fast its mental!

And many thanks Craig for organising.

CAn someone tell me what constant cold tires is a sign of setup wise! (apart from driving too slow :))

Sorry for the early exit but my wrists couldn't take any more. Stupidly I was out bowling with my son earlier today and my wrists took a beating.
Today's race was mostly to test my new computer upgrades and it handled the race very well.
I have never raced on Paul Richard before Friday night neither in a Lamborghini, so to qualify on 7th was very pleasing. But nearly 2 hours of practice right before the qualy made my wrists ache quite badly, so they weren't up for the race.

See ya probably next Sunday with well rested wrists.

No worries m8 ..I am out also, lost connection but stayed in TS, very weird? I do not see how that is possible, unless AC crashed, but that would be the very first time.

I did 4 laps, was settle in nicely in 14th place, then the game freezed for about 3 seconds, I was off track when it came back, I was now in last place, 2 laps later and I lost connection or the game crashed. So it was far from being a good night.

I stayed in TS, sadly could not get back into the game. I never heard anybody complaining so I think everything went well which is a good thing.

Congrads to the podiums, there must have been some new records achieved? Hope to see you all next week :thumbsup:

Sorry for the bump I gave to someone in T5 I think few laps before checkred flag. I know I could've waited for the straight, but as Aksu was closing fast, and it was an AMG I think, so if he would not have yielded I would have been outrunned in straight :unsure: no excuses though, really sorry for that.
Fun to drive again :thumbsup:

Alright guys this was my last race for a few months, my right shoulder gave up yesterday and rest is in order. Thanks @Craig Dunkley for the races! It was awesome

I was hoping to say goodbye in style by wining in the SCG in my last race :D but I was bumped out of the track twice in the first lap. I don't have the start of the replay so I dont know who. But thats part of racing and its fine. Still had a lot of fun!

The car has fixed gear ratios, and in order to hit 300kph in the back straight, the first gear becomes very long and I lose a lot when the lights go green. Perhaps i'll try the mclarens when I come back. Cheers and good night!

Bye guys

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back