AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GT - Sunday 2nd of April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Any chance we will see some historic/current f1 club races? Sorry if it's OT

The current schedule we have is set to remain the same for a while, I don't think we are going to see F1 any time soon, because a lot of people request that, but nobody ever joins those events. Only openwheelers we currently have is Tatuus, but that's not every week.

The current schedule we have is set to remain the same for a while, I don't think we are going to see F1 any time soon, because a lot of people request that, but nobody ever joins those events. Only openwheelers we currently have is Tatuus, but that's not every week.
Nah Tatuus is too slow and not very challenging to drive ;). I was hoping for a f1 2016 or the 312t to name a few. Maybe it would help if the setup was fixed, it would make it easier to compete and people don't need hours to see how the car behave on track.

So many Lambos, I almost feel guilty for not taking one myself, as I would normally do.
I'm italian and i can't really understand this love for the lambo GT3. Feels very stiff, understeery as hell and difficult to keep on track if it oversteers.

I'm italian and i can't really understand this love for the lambo GT3. Feels very stiff, understeery as hell and difficult to keep on track if it oversteers.

It's a lot better after couple of recent updates, still though, its a tough car work with, but once you finally get it right, it's amazing. Very fast down the straights too, if you drive at Paul Ricard it hits over 290 at the end of Mistral.
It might not be easy to catch once you loose it, but on the other hand I feel like throttle has laser sharp precision, its so easy to control your throttle steering even on worn out tires.

@Yusuf Macit good spot there, thanx for that!

We have one free slot left, who's going to get it?

Soooo...did anyone manage to do the Schumacher flat out? I can't do it with the ferrari and the mclaren. I'll probably stick with the Ferrari.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back